1 - 'Did I just..?'

"Y/N, hurry your going to be late for school." Your mother yelled.
"Okay.. okay.. I'm coming..!" Y/N yelled back.

You were living with your mother, because your father..  well he died from a car crash. 

As you hurried out of the shower. Changing quickly. Taking the toast, and stuffing it in your mouth. You hurried over to put your shoes, and quickly said
"Mom... s..eee.. y.... s...o..nnn....!!!"
"What?" You mother asked.
Instead of saying that again, you just waved good bye. You walked to school as always. Then you started texting your friend.  Honestly you didn't know who they were in real life..  it was supposed to be Gunn's number but it turns out to be someone else.  You started this all maybe 2 months ago?.. As you waited until you were able to cross the road, you decided to text your friend. 

You : Hey!  What's up!

                                                                                                                                                       Flying Bird Poop : Oh, morning.

You laughed because, you forgot what nickname you gave them.  You don't know how, or what happened to give him that name, but you decided to not change it.

Then as you crossed the street. You didn't realize how fast you crossed the street.  Then you heard people screaming and a big crowd on the road.

"Huh?" You said.

There was a crowd in front of you. What's happening? You panicked a bit, but quickly calmed down.

'Did someone die?' You thought. As you pushed through the crowd you saw your dead body.

"W-what's going on..!?!?" You screamed.  Nobody seemed to notice that you screamed. 

Then someone picked you up.

"Huh!! Put me down!" You yelled.

"Y/N L/N, died from a car accident at 6:50 am on April 14th 2018." The person who picked you up said.

"A-am I really dead.." You cried.

You dropped to your knees.

'WAIT WHAT ABOUT FLYING BIRD POOP?!?' you yelled in your head.

- Small skip, sorry -

Then you were brought to King Yemma.

As King Yemma said the two options. You chose the second option with attending the school.

"Wait! Before I go.. will I lose my memory?" You asked her.

She didn't reply. Then all you saw was a bright light. As you opened your eyes you saw a huge school.

-:- To be continued -:-

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS IS MY FIRST EVER BOOK AND FIRST EVER FAN FICTION. Please bare with me if I have any mistakes.

*Guess you could say I Edited it.*

Hey if you're like reading this.  I kinda changed the story a bit from last time. (If you know what I mean)

Okie, bye!  Thanks for reading!