2 - "His name is Mook."

*-Your POV-*

(this won't be exactly like the webtoon, heh)

You went inside the school. Then you met a nice, cute, girl. You don't know how you got here, but the first thing you thought of was trying to say hi, but you kept on thinking until..  She greeted you.

"Hi! I'm Aru.. Nice to meet you!~"

"Oh, hello...". You quickly said.

"Wanna.. uhm.. be friends...?" She asked.

"Yeah, why not." You replied.

Aru quickly hugged you. You hugged her back.

"Soo... what's your name..?" Aru asked.

"Ahh, right. My name is Y/N, if you wanna know my last name.. well it's L/N.." You shyly said.

"Ahh okay. We'll see you soon!" Aru said as she walked into the class you were heading to, so you decided to sit next to her anyway since you already know each other.

- Time Skips Classes and Stuff (Sorry I was lazy) -

As you went out of your last class.  You stretched.  You walked back to your dorm. You came across a tall boy with light blue hair, on his head he had blue horns, (Sorry I'm bad at describing). 'Hmm.. I'm kinda wondering.. should I say hi to that boy there..' you said in your mind while walking mindlessly. You just started humming [InSErT RaNdOm sOng]. Then you accidentally bumped into him without noticing.

"Ah.. ahem.. sorry.." You said as you looked around the halls.

"Oh. It's alright." He said as he walked away.

'Oh my god.. that was awkward.. I probably should've payed attention..'. You thought. As you shrugged it off, and continued to walk to your dorm.

- Smallllll time skip to the morning and to where you are in the halls. - (Sorry, I kinda wanna just rush this because I noticed I haven't posted a chapter in a while)

You sleepily walked through the halls. Accidentally bumping into someone.

'OH MY GOD Y/N WHAT IS HAPPENING TO YOU THESE DAYS MORE LIKE YESTERDAY!!!!' You yelled at yourself, but like in your mind.. (if you know what I mean).

"Oh, hello again.." someone said.

'wait.. again..?' You asked yourself. Then after like 2 seconds you looked up to see that same boy you saw yesterday..!

"Ohh... hello..." You quickly said, then you ran towards your class. Then as you sat down, You quietly cursed to yourself. Then you felt a small push on your shoulder. It was Aru. I mean you met her the other day soo, it wasn't that awkward.

"Oh, you know him?" Aru said as she pointed at the boy that I just bumped into earlier. Then I quickly put her hand down.

"Erm.. no actually.." You quickly said.

"Ahh, well his name is Mook if you didn't know.." Aru whispered. You quickly take a glance at him, he looks at you then you look away.

'So.. his name is Mook, huh..'. You thought. You smiled to yourself not knowing why, but you thought your day was going to be very interesting..

*472 words*

*(These do not count in the word count) : Sorry for not posting, heh. But this is the best I could do rn, I was tryna rush it.