Hey, Mr. Player, weren't we best friends?

Daphnie and Chase were best friends and completely and utterly infatuated with each other. Daph thought that they would be together forever. That is, until Chase turned 8 and his family moved across the country.  She always thought of him as her first love. Daphnie was heartbroken when Chase left, but that year a new girl named Rhythm moved to her school, they instantly clicked and became bestfriends. Ever since they met they were inseparable. And by the time she turned 14 years old, she forgot all about Chase, and with the help of Rhythm, was able to moved on and start dating around.  Now, a few months after her 17th birthday, Daph and Rhythm learn a new boy is moving to their school, and will be in their grade. He apparently is a total sex god. They can't wait to see him. But the moment she see's him in the hallway, she can't help but feel like she knows him. He just looks so familiar, and so drop dead gorgeous. The only problem is that he is a total jerk and a player.

     Chase wants nothing more than to be with Daph, but since she can't remember the past, he keeps up his player persona.

     Soon enough, Daph finds out that he is the Chase,  the one who broke her heart and left her sad and alone. She decides to not let him know that she remembers him. She decided long ago to forget about him and move on, and she isn't going to let herself fall all over him again. Besides, she has moved on and can get any guy she wants, she doesn't need or even want Chase. All she wants is for him to stay as far from her as possible.

     Sadly, it seems like Chase wants the exact opposite.