二) Taehyung

You stand among the group of boys and girls as the most popular boy in your year, Kim Taehyung stands before you. You look at your friends beside you awkwardly, wondering why you were summoned here. How did this happen ??

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

I sat quietly on my desk with my friends as we conversed and ate our food. It was lunchtime and we prefer to eat in our homeroom as its quieter and we have it to all to ourselves.

"Y/N, everyone, let's play truth or dare" your best friend suggests as she gets up and sits on your desk. Everyone agrees and huddles around you.

"Let's start with the youngest, Y/N, truth or dare?" One of the foursomes asks.

"Truth" you answer. It's always safe to pick truth instead of embarrassing yourself.

"Okay, when was your first kiss?"

*you answer*

"Jinja?"

"I should've known"

"Ahh, y/n your so pretty??" your best friend comes and squishes your cheeks.

"Aish stop. Now mina" Your new target. "Truth or dare"

"Dare," She says fearlessly.

"I dare you to take one Mikado stick (chocolate covered stick) and from each end, you and hwamin must eat it all," I said. We are practically a family and hug and kiss each other all the time, so it didn't surprise me when mina, once the hwamin's end was in the mouth, snatched it out and pecked her on the lips. She blushed at the sudden action and covered her face with the Mikado box.

"Jheeze, yall gay af" I blurted out.

"Shut the hell up, I know you want a kiss too~~," Mina said wrestling with me to get a peck. Not today hun.

"Mina-ah, stob it!"

Suddenly, a boy rushed into the classroom. It was jeongguk, one of the popular boys in our school.

"Y/N!"

Wait, he knows of my existence? The last time we actually conversed was when we were lab partners. I scratched him with the scalpel.

"We need you," He said. "Now"

I and my friends exchanged confused looks, I was cautious whether to go or not.

"Who?" Hwamin asked. He gulped.

"T-Taehyung"

I shrugged at my girls and packed my lunch and popped it in my school backpack securely before following the boy. My gang tagged along on the journey.

Soon I found myself at the back of the school. There was a crowd, mixed with boys and girls, of all social statuses. Even the so-called nerds were present.

In the middle of the group, shining brightly was him.

Eeek! He's staring at me! A grin slowly appeared on his blank face

"She's here" He whispered. Soon all eyes were on me. The people around him backed away and surrounded us.

Jeongguk held my hand as he guided me towards him. With a rose in his hand, once the crowd had settled down, he began...

"Y/N, remember when we met on the first day of high school? You couldn't stop staring at me, never once initiated a conversation with me so I called you out at lunch?" He began, you blushed and looked away. I hated him that day.

You were highly obsessed with him during your first year, but he was out of the question. Nearly every girl you became friends with fancied him, you thought he'd never notice you.

"I really liked you. Your quirks, your obsession with food, how you never know the answer to questions in class, your introverted yet cold self intrigued me so much" He said, staring at you in awe. He couldn't help it with your sunkissed skin glowing and your innocent eyes looking at him so confused.

"I know I'm not the most perfect guy in this school, and this is really sudden" He scratched the back of his neck nervously. "But I've liked you for so long, I can't keep it to myself anymore. I couldn't bear to see you with another guy"

"I want you, to be mine"

You tucked your hair behind your ears, thinking to yourself. In the process, you pinch your ear to check that this is real. Yup, Kim Taehyung did just confess his love to me. Me, an awkward potato who still doesn't know the difference between left and right.

"Y/N, will you go out with me?" He asked shyly. His boys started hollering and chanting "YES".

You looked at your friends. You eyed the group of people surround us. Your eyes finally landed, on him again.

"YOU BEST SAY YES" Your best friend screamed, making you giggle.

Imagine waking up to his texts every morning.

Imagine holding hands with him as you walk into and around the school.

Imagine having dates with him every weekend going to the park, studying together, eating at cafes.

Imagine fighting with him and crying in his chest, with him comforting you immediately after.

Imagine being his 11:11, his high school lover, his everything ~~

You smiled and nodded slowly,

x I want you too, kim taehyung x

He showed off his huge box smile as he rushed to embrace you tightly.

The crowd around you suddenly disappeared in the midday and it was finally just you and taehyung. You never felt as happy as you did, the start of something new.

Little did you know you just walked upon a whole new path in your life, full of adventures to encounter, with Taehyung by your side.

"Saranghae" he whispered in your ear, grinning.

"I love you too"

»»————-  ————-««
an;
Okay, im going bed now eeek softwoo_