Chapter 4: Spin the bottle, trouble follows. Part 1

Kitty: "well hello, everyone Jacky is back again, and we have someone else wanting to play."

Jacky: *Giggles thinking about purple Guy* "I think we should play spin the bottle what does everyone think of that?"

Kitty: "Well before that we should allow the new person to ask their questions"

"Bonnie are you a vegetarian? If so, do you only eat carrots?"

Bonnie: "hm that is an interesting question, I believe I would have to say no to both parts of the question for I love pizza" *Bonnie takes a bow before leaving*

HydrangeaFoxy-Loxy24

"I also dare Freddy to kiss the security guard Mike!"

Freddy: "I cannot do that good person for Mike has locked himself in the security room again, but also I am scared of rejection" *Freddy sighs walking away*

Kitty: "hm well this makes things difficult for spin the bottle is no-one is here, give me like 20 minutes and I will have the crew down here" *Kitty runs off to plan on getting the crew of this pizzeria down for some spin the bottle*

*20 minutes later – this time skip brought by piping hot peperoni pizza*

Kitty: "awesome so that's everyone, do you guys want to do a name call so everyone knows whose here?"

Freddy: "Freddy Frazbear"

Bonnie: "Bonnie the Bunny"

Chica: "Chica the chicken"

Foxy: "Foxy the Pirate Fox"

(??): "phone guy"

Vincent: "purple guy, and I am going with the name Vincent"

Mike: "Mike Schmidt, I don't really want to be here"

Kitty: "so the first part will be normal spin the bottle, the two people kiss, then after that is when the fun begins. Who wants to go first?"