a jinchuuriki story

Once upon a time there was a village, The village was Called the crescent moon Village the village of the night. Moon village was a peaceful little town But one fateful night a giant shadow Wolf attacked the village. In ordered to stop the Wolf they had to put its spirit in a new born baby. 2 ninja sacrifice their baby and ordered to save the village. After the sacrifice to family was betrayed by the village and chased out of the town. The to ninjas were forced to find a new home for them and their baby. Days and days of sailing and walking the family finally found a village and decided to live there for a few years. That baby who saved the village name Tomaki Ookami

12 years later. Ring ring ring. Click. Ugh morning already. Ugh morning already. Tomaki come downstairs And get your breakfast

Coming said tomaki .

She got out her bed made it up and went downstairs

Good morning Mom. Good  morning tomaki Are you excited bout being a genin.

Mom I just moved up from the Academy to a genin, it's not that important. Tomaki was actually secretly happy. Well tomaki I have to leave early today . Why mom you never leave this early. I have to watch the hokage son and daughter. The hokage going on a important trip with his wife. Ok I'll take care of hinato. Hey wheres nuea said mom. I got it said Tomaki. Tomaki went to the kitchen, opened a bag of dog treated and said nuea come your treat. Nuea came dashing down the stair and sat in front of Tomaki waiting for the treat. Well bye Tomaki. Bye mom. As Tomaki mom left  said I guess I'm spending the day with yall. Tomaki got up and poured a cup of dog  Food and brought her food. After eating they sat on the couch  And watched cartoons.

3 hours later. Knock knock. Who's at the door. Tomaki got up to find her bestfriend Akira Kitsune. Hey Tomaki  Are you excited about tomorrow. Tomaki's face filled with joy as she yelled yes.  We're finally going to the fire stone class said Akira with a smile on her. Tomaki told her to come inside. They went outside andbtalked about the Academy and trained for hours and hours. Tomaki let's practice shadow and light beast. Tomaki got in position and did her hand signs.

SHADOW ART JUTSU:SHADOW WOLF JUTSU said Tomaki.

FIRE STYLE: FIRE FOX JUTSU. Well I'll see you tomaki . Bye Akira said tomaki. Tomaki looked at her skin it was covered in cuts and dirt.  She went inside and looked at that time. It was 8 o'clock. She gave Nuea a bath then bathed herself  After that day a is she put he need to to bed By then it was already 10 o'clock  So she picked up nuea and headed and read a letter from her dad until she fell asleep.