The tragic and truth

..... well your techniques are amazing we just wanted to watch said Ashi. Tomaki almost blushed a lil. They're good but not better than mine said boruto. Excuse me said Nani getting readying to blast boruto. Shut up if you want to live said shidaki. What's your name said Tomaki. I'm I'm shidaki this dummy is boruto. HI nice to meet yea sid bortuo as he moved shidaki's hand. Hey bortuo I'm Tomaki. Tomaki  We have to go said Akira. Well see you tomorrow. Tomaki    
and Akira ran home but  Before they made a home they came across a nice white empty wall. You thinking what I'm thinking. Akira and Tomaki pulled out their spray paint can  S spray painted A Wolf and A Fox and quickly left. Tomaki when through her window and got dressed  I went downstairs where her mom was cooking food.  Mom Mom  I'm gonna be put on a 3 man team tomorrow. Whose your  Sensei tomaki. I dont know yet. Man if kakashi sensei didn't retire said mom. Whose kakashi sensei said Tomaki. He was a amazing sensei. Tomaki and her mom ate and talked through out dinner. Mom. Yes.   When will dad come back. I don't know when but he'll be back soon. Ok said tomaki with a little smile on her face. Tomaki  Took her bath then went straight to bed so she could get up early in the morning. Thump. Huh said Tomaki. S3 o'clock in the morning who could possibly be up. Tomaki run downstairs to what was going on. As soon as she got  downstairs her eyes filled with tears Her mother laid there on the floor and with a kunai knife her stomach bleeding uncontrollably. Tomaki  Before I die I must tell you the truth. What said Tomaki  With tears running down her face. When you were a baby you were born in the Crescent moon village not the sand village. You were a happy little baby at everything was fine until 2 giant wolf's attacked the village. A shadow and  A light Wolf attacked our village. We had to seal the Wolf spirit in a new born baby. And you were the chosen one  That's why you have If you have a power like nobody else. The same happened to Akira in the sand village  You 2 are powerful together. Here take this necklace said tomaki mom as she coughed up blood. Use it  In case you lose Akira,Unleash the Wolf,  find the boys with the light wolf inside of him.

MOM. Goodbye Tomaki. Her hand dropped to the floor and she was dead. Rage and anger build-up inside of tomaki. Who are you. She looked at his had been and realize he was a sound ninja. Don't worry little girl you're comingwith me . He pulled out 5 kunai knives and threw it at her. She managed to dodge 3. All of a sudden Tomaki changed.  Her tooth got longer ,she grew to wolf ears and a tail.  Her hair changed from brown to black And eyes change from Brown eyes to light blue.  Shadow art : Shadow wolf jutsu. It wasn't her usual shadow Wolf this Wolf was more fierce. The Wolf caught him and trapped  Him making it hard for him to move. Shadow prison jutsu said tomaki He yelled as she trapped him in the shadow but she don't care After he was completely trapped in shadow she blacked out.

Ughhhhh where am I. You're in the hospital said sakura.  Where's my mom Said tomaki as she try to get out the bed.   Don't move you still need a little time to heal. But I don't feel anything and I don't see any Briuses. It's incredible, Your injuries must have healed quickly. Where is my mom. I'm afraid that your mom didn't make it. Oh she said with her head down.    Lord hokage  Wants to see you put the clothes that's next to your bed on and come out into the hallway. Tomaki got up and put on the clothes that was next to the bed and went in the hallway. Hi lord hokage said tomaki. Hello Tomaki Ookami said Naruto.  How do you know my name. I used to know your father said naruto. My father said Tomaki. Tomaki what happened.  Tomaki explain what happened to Naruto. Sound ninja what would they want with your family. I dont know. Where's your father said naruto.  He left when I was 4. Oh said naruto.  What is your mom's name. Mika Ookami said Tomaki. Mika...  She was a good ninja even though she was ninja even tho she was from the sand village.

You don't have any other family members.

No.

What about your friends

Just as To baki was about to say something her best friend came in. hello lord hoka.. tomaki what are you doing here.   You 2 know each other. Were Bestfriends.  Well Akira mom died to. What aunty mai said Tomaki.  Girls what did your  Moms tell you before.

Find the boy with the lights wolf inside of him said Tomaki

Find the boy with  The Winter Fox inside him said Akira

OK until we can find another place free you 2 girls to stay you will stay with me and my family.  But wait what about our big test today said tomaki. Don't worry everybody will do it tomorrow Right now everybody has A-day off,  So go home and pack
your stuff  Then come back to the hospital and wait in front of the door.  Tomaki and akira ran home and pack their things.   Put all her clothes and things in her duffel bag  And put her book bag on her back.  Come on nuea we have to go. Nuea whines  I promise everything will get better.  To maki and knew where met akira and the whole kagay in front of the Academy. Come on girls. So great I've  You girls are are very good with your training.   And you'll have weapons of your own. Yup said Tomaki. To mark I pulled out her staff and Akira pulled out her fan. Where did you get it from asked  Naruto.  We made ourselves said Akira. Impressive said naruto. They made it to naruto house......