The Headmaster Nun

"Bye mom I'll see you after school I have to go" I yelled. I almost missed the bus but got on just in time. The bus driver smacked my hand with a ruler for almost missing the bus. I go to a catholic school and they're very harsh with their punishments, but I've gotten in trouble so much that the slaps on the hand didn't hurt anymore.
I got off the bus and headed to first period. "Dylan put your hood down!" My English teacher yelled. "If I have to tell you one more time I'll have to send you to see the headmaster nun." I put my hood down and sat down. The teachers always yell at everyone for every little thing... it's so annoying.
Before school could even officially start I heard "Mrs. Lazar could you please send Dylan to the office." I knew I was in trouble... big big trouble. Whenever you get called to the office it means you need to see the headmaster nun, and she is not very nice. I anxiously shiver in my seat not knowing what to do. "Well you heard her Dylan go to the office!" Mrs. Lazar yelled"
I walk slowly to the office, taking my time, going step by step trying to calm myself down. Nothing worked and I neared the office. "Dylan we need to chat, come to my office." The headmaster said to me. I nervously followed. The headmaster shut the door behind me. She started taking off her top. "W- what are you doing." I said tensely. She pushed me against the wall and seductively whispered "it'll all be over soon." She shoved a yard stick up my ass. I scream in pain but she continues to smack my ass with books. "It's just a dream" she whispers.