The Professional Lover

Orchid_27
I have been a bit bored with books I've been reading lately. Most of them usually had the same plot, but this one is different. If you have been in my same position, try this series out. You will not be disappointed when reading. I finished it in 2 days because I stayed up to try and finish it. 

_______________________________________________

His face relaxes and it clicks. I know him! I just saw him naked on Tumblr. "I'm sorry, but are you ... Mickey Vale?"

 He smiles. "Yes, I am. How do you know that?" ...

Penny is a college student working as a maid in a hotel when she accidentally bumps into the celebrity staying in the penthouse suite. Michael Valentino, AKA Mickey Vale, is kind, handsome, and incredibly ... talented. Probably because he's a well-known adult entertainer. Penny has always been a fan, so when presented with an opportunity to experience his skills for herself, she can't say no. In the aftermath of their fling, their friendship turns into romance. But how will she deal with the reality of dating someone whose job is to sleep with other people? ... 

 *Completed, unedited. Frequent explicit sexual content, intended for 18+ audiences ONLY. This is a work of fiction. Any similarities to real persons, places, or events are completely coincidental. Please remember to vote and comment!

^^^^

Seriously. Vote for her books.  every fucking chapter keeps you interested, and I'm never not on the edge of my seat. She's fucking amazing. I am already a huge fan of her and look forward to her future books.