Youtube: ZestySand

The video starts with alex and Sandy sitting together on their couch, both looking very sad. Sandy sighs, looking into the camera.

"Hey guys... Welcome back...today we have something very.... Perhaps sad... To announce..." Sandy began.

Alex continued, "basically... Sandy and I... Are... " They locked eyes...

Together they said,

"We're starting a pod cast!"

"We will have the spiciest tea, hottest outfits, best merch and all that good shit!" Sandy went on.

After they said goodbye to the camera, the clip cut to Sandy in a strange place.

"Guys I'm in a lift right now and lemme tell you, this drivers hot as fuck..." The girl whispered as quiet as possible into the camera very close up.

The clip cut again to her in what seemed to be a hotel room.

"Alright lads and laddies, today I tweeted out for you to ask questions that have been on your little minds now let's goooooo!"

"First! From @ SandysLittyWithHerTitties, Where are you originally from I love your accent!"

The girl smiled.

"Basically, I was born in  Germany, lived there for about 17 years, then moved in with George and Alex."

The video went on like any other questions and answer video until it cut to her on a very familiar couch.

"Hey what's up you guys, yes!"