The Second Phase! Mineta's Promise!

The students all sat by each other on the bus in their respective pairs, all pondering their arrival back to the school.

Mineta x Tsuyu

"Mineta?" Tsuyu asked, shaking her new boyfriend awake.

"Hm?" Mineta slowly awoke, sitting up straight and looking at his new girlfriend. He put a hand behind his head and itched his neck.

"If we're going to date, then there's something I need you to do, ribbit." Tsuyu said, placing a finger to her chin.

Mineta gulped before asking, "what?"

"The pornography, Mineta. I need you to get rid of it all." Asui bluntly stated, causing Mineta's jaw to drop.

"Gah....G...." Mineta stammered, before swallowing his shock. "Tsuyu, I..."

"You said that you loved me, Mineta." Tsuyu said, placing a hand on Mineta's. "I love you too. But the best way to prove that you actually do love me is by giving up your addiction. I don't want it to ruin our relationship. I want to be with you, not you while you look at boobs online." Tsuyu leaned in closer to Mineta, and began blushing. "You understand me, right?"

Mineta stared into her careful eyes, and sighed as he said, "Yes. I'll get rid of all of it. For you. I promise. I-I love you, Tsuyu."

Tsuyu kissed Mineta in response, causing the boy to open his eyes wide in surprise. However, he leaned into the kiss, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her closer. They separated, and Tsuyu smiled. "I love you too, Mineta."

Shihai x Momo

"Ah aren't they just cute?" Shihai mocked, pointing a thumb at the two.

"Shihai, you can't even act like that anymore." Momo said, brushing his hair. "You're a big teddy bear under all that edge.

Shihai groaned, grabbing Momo's wrist and stopping her from brushing. "Oh, yeah? Prove it."

Momo hugged Shihai and pulled him close, and then giggled.

"You're blushing."

Shihai's surprised look became a sly look as he leaned in close and kissed Momo. "I guess you're right."

Bakugo x Ibara

"...I just feel like I can be more calm around you, y'know."

"Yes, Bakugo. And I'm glad that you feel that way."

Bakugo laid his head on Ibara's lap, the vine-girl being his therapist of sorts.

"Hey, I know that we just started to get along, but...Do you wanna go out sometime?"

Ibara smiled as she said, "I'd love to go on a date with you, Katsuki Bakugo."

Izuku x Uraraka

"Y-Yeah mom, we're on the way back." Izuku stuttered into the phone, notifying his mother. Uraraka clung to Midoriya's arm, leaning her head on his shoulder.

"That's great, honey!" Inka gleefully said.

"Uh, mom, there's something I need to tell you..." Midoriya said.

"What is it? Oh you didn't hurt yourself, did you?"

"No, mom. I, uh, I..." Izuku's face turned pink when Uraraka kissed his cheek. "I...I-I...I have a girlfriend now."

There was silence from the phone, then a loud squeal of joy.

"Oh, Izuku, that's amazing! Is it that Uraraka girl you told me so much about?"

"Y-yeah, it's her. Izuku turned and looked Ochaco in the eyes, a smile on his face. Uraraka also had a smile, and whispered, "I can't wait to meet her."

"I think you're really going to like her, mom." Izuku said. "She's....Amazing."

Izuku kissed Uraraka back, warmth flowing through his heart.

Later, at U.A....

"Alright students, so listen up." Aizawa stated, standing in front of all of the students. "The first phase of the pair training is now finished. Now, it is time for phase two. If you'd like to move on to phase two, speak now or forever hold your peace."

Izuku and Uraraka nodded at each other before Izuku raised his hand. "We'd like to continue!"

Bakugo glanced at the two before scowling, "We will, too!"

"Me and Mineta would like to as well." Tsuyu said. The frog girl was being carried piggyback-style by Mineta, and her arms were wrapped around his neck.

"We're down. Right, babe?" Kaminari questioned, nudging Jiro.

"That sounds totes awesome!" Camie said, Rami looking very nervous holding his girlfriend's hand.

"We'd like to as well." Momo said, hugging Shihai close.

"Us too!" Sero said.

After Sero said that, there was a silence. No one else wanted to continue.

"Alright, you eight pairs will move on to phase 2, which is going to be a little more personal. What you'll have to do is: meet each other's families, go on a week's worth of daily outings, and write a report on what you learned about each other."

"Wait, an outing?" Mineta asked. "You mean a-"

"A date." Aizawa snickered.

"That's even MORE totes awesome!" Camie said, grabbing Rami and hugging him. "We'll get to spend so much time together, bae!"

"Alright, you all." Aizawa said, waving the students inside the building. Phase 2 starts tomorrow. I suggest you all notify your families. Especially because..." Aizawa snickered. "All of you fell in love out there."
Tsuyu calls her family

After a few seconds of the phone ringing, Ganma Asui answered the phone.

"Greetings, Tsuyu. How have things been?" Tsuyu's father's gruff voice warmly asked.

"Well, things are nice. We recently had a school project, and I got a boyfriend." Tsuyu plainly answered. "For the next phase of the class project, I'll have to go on seven dates with him, and he'll have to meet you."

Silence responded. Ganma simply said, "What?"

"Father, I explained it entirely. What's troubling you?"

"You just...Have a boyfriend now? When were you going to tell me?"

"Well, father, I wasn't sure if I had actually wanted to be with him. But I do."

"....Fine. Please tell me he's at least worthy of my approval."

"Yes, father." Tsuyu smiled when she thought of Mineta grinning and flashing a thumbs up to her when he was bragging about his growth spurt. "His name's Mineta Minoru. I think that you're really going to like him."

Mineta calls his family

"Yes? Hello?" Mineta's mom answered.

"Mom! Mom! I have good news!" Mineta yelled into his phone

"Mineta? Sweetie, what happened!"

"I HIT A GROWTH SPURT! I'M AVERAGE HEIGHT!!!"

"MINETA THAT'S FANTASTIC! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!"

"THERE'S ANOTHER THING!" Mineta shrieked.

"What?"

"I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!!!!"

Next-DATE NIGHT!?

000

Author's Note-Alright, part 8 is finished. Next chapter we'll see the family interactions and things like that. Another thing: Go check out the two new stories I made if you liked this one (You'll see what I mean). I say this because, sadly, this story will be over soon. So if you like this type of story, then I suggest you check out "Dragon Ball Z: Multiverse High" and "My Hero Academia Romance Anthology". Trust me, you won't be disappointed. Let me know what you thought of this part.