BHMB2

🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝 GUNNA 🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝

Storm POV so as i was eating my i felt an tap on my shoulder making me turn to see it was him aye you in my seat bitch he said knocking my tray on the floor at that moment i just quietly got up before i could even walk away he grabbed my wrist where you going he said before making me look him in the face where you think you going he said let me go i said not trying be around him nor his friends whats is your problem he said you is my prob-c/o by his lips on mines as his friends was like what just happen as he slapped my ass making me kiss back all i could think was oh my gosh hes kissing me i thought before the kiss stopped before this girl came over talking about oh so this what we doing huh you to busy kissing this bitch to pick up my phone she said look here you must think im stupid like i dont know you still fucking your ex he said before the bell rang skips to after school so as i was waiting  for the councillor normally she be out here waiting for me so she can take me back to the shelter she most been in a meeting i thought as i felt someone behind me making me turn around to see it was him come on he said stern im waiting for the- I told her I'll drop you off he said um come on he said before we heading to his black bmw before pulling off where you going he asked me um just drop me off right here I said pointing at the park wish was across the street from the shelter before he pulled off before I made my way across the street to the shelter before walking into the shelter before I headed his voice so how long you been living here he said making me turn around to see it was him um I c/o why you ain't you just tell he said what I suppose to say huh I live in a fucking homeless shelter this how it been since I was teen and why you care I said before I could walk off he stopped me look im sorry for what I put you through ok at that time I didn't know he said well you know now I said walking off to be continued...................................