BHMB3

🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝 Kali aka gunna current ex-girlfriend 🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝

Gunna pov  damn only if if knew then i thought before she walked off before i Left heading to my car before my phone rang it was my slime thug what popping slime i said aye meet me at the spot thug said im on the way i said before hanging up before heading to the spot skips to the spot whats up slime i said walking into the spot aye bruh you remember that nigga brisco from the ave thug said yea what about him turns out that nigga was the spot got busted thug said oh fr word im a handle that i said before leaving before i got a call from kali what the fuck you want i said mad af uh lose the attitude she said what the fuck you want man come see me daddy she said im busy i said ugh you with homeless bitch huh hello she said bye bruh get the fuck off my phone i said before pulling up to the house where my grandma was cooking whats you cooking  i said hugging her gone wash your hands boy food ready she said yes mam i said before heading upstairs to wash my hands the whole time I couldn't help but to think about shawty damn I thought before heading back down stairs what's the Long face baby Granny said well I have this friend and she going through a lot right now and I don't know what to do to let her know I care for her I said well baby you have to tell her how you feel my Granny said before we ate in silent before I got eating before I Left heading upstairs to my room before I laid down and went to sleep to be continued .....................