upside down my ass.

chapter song: Here I Go Again '87 - Whitesnake

upside down my ass.

"You know, you could just skip out on this and spend the rest of the day with me," Billy informed me as he parked outside of the Wheeler household.

I gave him a look, "As tempting as that sounds, Prince Charming, I would kinda like to make some female friends and with my track record, I'm not doing too hot."

He snickered, in reference to the fight I had with Carol a while ago. "How is Carol? She doing good?"

"You know, I'm not sure, but how is sucking my dick? Is it good?" I asked, rolling my eyes and getting out of the car. Billy opened his door and leaned on his arm that was rested on the hood of the Camaro.

"I'm sure you taste delightful, sweetheart," he flirted in a deep voice.

I bit the inside of my cheek and raised my left eyebrow. "You'll have to ask my boyfriend."

Billy looked like the wind had been knocked out of him, then he nodded with his tongue gliding over the top row of his teeth, accepting the defeat—at least temporarily.

"Don't tell me you forgot, my love," I teased further with an evil smirk on my face.

"You flirt like you're single, baby girl, it's easy for a woman like you to get a man caught with his pants down."

I laughed and he smiled back at me, "Thanks for the ride."

"Anytime, sweets."

Just then, a red car peeled around the corner towards Nancy's house and abruptly stopped in the driveway. None other than Steve Harrington got out of the driver's side—hair and all. I glanced back at Billy and his entire demeanor changed—his smile dropped, his back straightened, and his stare turned into a glare. I rolled my eyes at the sudden rush of masculinity that radiated from him, knowing it was because he feels threatened by Steve, so I decided to walk away, towards the latter.

"Sure you wanna stay here, kitten?" Billy shouted obnoxiously, getting his point across quite clearly.

"Believe it or not, I have friends other than you, hotshot!!"

Billy bit his tongue and his nose twitched in annoyance. I turned my head back to witness him slamming the car door shut behind him and speeding off down the road and out of sight.

"Why are you friends with him again?" Steve said, suddenly next to me.

I jumped and held my hand over my heart, "Jesus, I didn't think you were right next to me."

"I'll be sure to alert you next time, kitten," he poked mockingly, laughing his ass off as he walked away. I caught up to him and elbowed him subtly, laughing as well as we strolled down the walkway.

Steve rang the doorbell and we heard bustling around before Nancy appeared at the doorway and quickly pulled both of us inside.

"That wasn't suspicious," I remarked and Steve nodded in agreement. Nancy's eyes rolled and she led us up to her room and closed the door presumably for privacy since her family was home.

"Why am I here?" I asked, raising my hand.

"Steve and I haven't been completely honest with you about everything that goes on around here," Nancy blurted after looking a bit hesitant to answer my question.

Steve's eyes widened at her and I was lost. "Uh, what could possibly 'go on' in a place like this? Someone's cornfield get ransacked?"

I could see Steve trying to stifle a laugh at my Indiana stereotype joke, but his face turned serious quickly, which was unusual.