Like Rabbits

Fast forward 4 months.**

"Shit babe!" Roger swore, grabbing a chunk of your hair and shoving his cock farther down your throat. You moaned, which sent Roger over the top, and before you could react he came down your throat.

"Thanks babe, I really needed that before the show. Maybe this will have to become a routine," Roger said cheekily, wiggling his eyebrows at you. You laughed, rolling your eyes at him. You and Roger had been dating for a few months now, and you had joined him on tour with the band. Being on tour meant a lot of night outs, which didn't give you and Roger a ton of alone time, so you always took what you could get.

You enjoyed teasing Roger when he was working. The way he glared at you, the way he bit his lip. You loved it. But what you loved more was when he got ahold of you. He was so rough and dominant. The sound of his voice could make you cum when he was all fired up. That's why you did it. And you never regretted it.

"I'm going on stage in a few minutes, I'll see you after, I love you," Roger said, kissing your cheek and getting dressed.

"Love you Rog, you'll be great. I'll be out watching like always,"

He smiled and winked before heading towards the stage. You sighed, before getting up and heading out towards the crowd. You maneuvered your way towards the front of it, showing your pass to security.

"Hello Ms. Y/L/N, here with the band I presume?" The one man said, smiling gently.

"Hi Richard, yes here with the boys, they're a wild bunch I gotta tell you!" You laughed.

You had met Richard at one of your first concerts with the boys, and the two of you soon became friends. There were times you had forgot your pass, but Rich always let you through, even though it was against protocol. Saying goodbye, you continued to the front row. You could hear Roger lightly tapping the drums behind the stage curtains, and Brian quietly strumming his guitar, but the crowd couldn't hear it over the loud buzz. You checked your watch.

"8:59," it read. The boys were scheduled for 9:00-10:00, but they always went over. No matter what, if Queen was scheduled, an extra hour was always needed on stage. The curtains flew open, and the crowd cheered.

"Oh Freddie," you thought. Since the release of their newest album, Freddie desperately wanted a dramatic entrance. You and Jim had arranged a setup with curtains so Freddie would have his entrance.

"Hey hey hey!!!" Freddie cheered, dancing and leaping across the stage. "Hammer to Fall!"

On cue, Brian jumped into action, along with Roger and John. You watched Roger, keeping the beat for the rest of them. Roger was incredible at setting the tempo and beat for the band. Without him, Freddie sang too fast, and Brian and John played off-tune and the wrong pace, and the show would easily be a disaster.

"We don't need no time at all," Freddie sang, waving his arms around. The noise of the crowd was so exhilarating. You smiled, and saw that Roger was looking at you. He smirked, but never missed a beat. He hammered the drums like his life depended on it, until the end of the song, which he quickly merged the tune into the next song.

You could make out the beat of "Killer Queen", one of your personal favourites. The words came to your mouth as Freddie began to sing.

"She keeps her Moët et Chandon in a pretty cabinet. Let them eat cake, she says, just like Marie Antoinette,"

Your hips swayed as you continued to belt out the words.

"She's a killer queen, gunpowder, gelatine. Dynamite with a laser beam, guaranteed to blow your mind, any time."