Don't Say a Word

NOTE: Inspiration by favourite @fredhelp 💗

It had been a few weeks since the elevator incident. Your lives had gone on without much talk about it. John didn't say much to start, so that wasn't an issue. Freddie would tease you a bit, Roger continued to fuck you wherever and whenever and you and Brian had just gone on with your lives normally -or so you thought.

The boys were in the studio recording, arguing about what solo's were going to be in their new song.

"I want a guitar solo," Brian said, sounding irritated.

"You always get a guitar solo! I want a drum solo!" Roger argued.

"How is that fair?" Brian said.

"Because I wrote the goddamn thing!" Roger replied.

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

"Did - either way, were doing a guitar solo," Brian said, picking up his guitar and moving across the room.

"Are not!"

"Are too!"

"Drum solo or I'm out," Roger said, crossing his arms.

"Why don't we do a kazoo solo. That'd solve all of our issues. Maybe even a cowbell? No, better yet, a triangle," Brian said snarkily.

"What the fuck Bri?"

"Exactly. Crazy. So, let's do the guitar solo!"

"Screw you Brian! You always get what you want," Roger yelled at him.

"Piss off Roger, you're being such a prick," Brian said, rolling his eyes at Rogers childish behaviour.

"Piss off? Oh fuck me Brian," Roger hollered.

"Already did that," John mumbled.

"Not the time John!" they both yelled at him.

"Darlings, we could fight about this all day, but then I'd be the only one doing anything! Let's have a piano solo," Freddie said, stopping the arguing between them.

"A what?!" Brian and Roger said in unison, turning towards him.

"You heard me," Freddie replied. "Piano solo."

"Please, no one want a, piano solo in a song. Is that even a thing?" Roger retorted.

You entered the room and the boys continued yelling. They didn't notice you until you spoke up.

"Did I hear Piano solo? Is that even a thing?" you said.

The boys grumbled. "Nice to see you Y/N. We're just about to take a break," Roger said, wrapping his arms around your waist.

"Hi Rog, boys," you said, greeting the others.

Roger ran his hands all over you. "I've missed you," he whispered.

"I've missed you too Rog."

"Hey, get a room you two," John said.