KAZAUTI ZINDAGI KA

A beautiful house...The house is fully decorated...

The camera entered into the house...At that time A voice..

Tanu...

Suddenly...

Yes..Ma'am..
The camera focused on the stairs..A beautiful Lady came through the staircase..

She is so beautiful...like..

She reached the floor

At that time A girl came near to her..

Pragya ma'am..These are the files which u asked 4..

Yes...She is pragya..A single mother..Her daughter is Her life..

Pragya:- Tanu..U know na today is Kiara's 18 th birthday...I promised her that I will be with her in the whole day...So..No official phone calls..no files..no meeting etc..etc..Do u understand?

Tanu:- Ss..Ma'am..By the way where is Abhigya she didn't wake up?

Pragya:- No..As usual..

She laughs..😊😊

Pragya:- And Tanu..don't call her as Abhigya...Her name is kiara Arora..That name is Her real name...So don't call her in that name..

Tanu:- Ok..Sorry ma'am..

Pragya:- Ya..it's ok..U go to the office..for today u are all in all in the office..Hope u will do it neatly..

Tanu:- Ss..Ma'am..

She goes..

At that time A man came with a tray..

Ma'am here is Chote maimsab ka coffee..

Pragya:- bahudur how many times I told u that don't need to call her as maimsab..U can call her name..She is like ur daughter..

Ok..Ma'am..

Pragya:- Ok..U go and make her fav breakfast...U know na Today is Her birthday .

Yes..Ma'am..

She held the tray and went to upper room..

She slowly opens the door..The room is like..

The room is like