Jeene Ki Vajah

Hai guys...Let's move to our story...

Pragya took a deep breath...She spelled in her mind...
Thank god that was air...She took a Box after placing the sindhoor...

She opened with a smile....A photo...

Pragya take a deep breath she slowly rounds her hands on that photo

Today it happend...Which u had said before 7 yrs..Today Our daughter asked about her father..Why did u leave us? How to say her that her father is with another lady? I don't want our daughter to hate u? In between these 7 years even a single day is not passed without ur memories...Where are u? Didn't u remember us?
He wipes her tears and he pasted the photo with her heart....

On the other hand....

Abhi is on the bed...A photo is pasted on his chest...Where are u fuggy? I am missing u so much...Why u leave me? Why u didn't trust me? There is no one I loved more than u and Abhigya...Why u gone with my all happiness...I will find u fuggy I want to live with u...He took that photo and kissed...

In Morning...Pragya is in the hall and she is reading news paper...At that time...Kiara comes with luggage...

Mumma....

Kiara? Where are u going?

Chandigarh...

Ithni jaldi....Wait for 4 days...I will also come with u...

No...She murmers..(Agar mumma aaya toh gadbad hojayegi)

Kiara...What did u say?

Nothing...Mumma...

Ok...Ramu...Ramu...

Ji...Main Saab.. u go and place the luggage into car

U told me Yesterday that tara is also coming then where is she?

She will join me in The station...I am getting late...

Ok...didn't u forgot something?

No..

Mm...Ok...Bye...

She goes...When she were going..She turns at that time ,pragya wides her hands...Kiara turns and comes...She hugged pragya...

I am going to miss u mumma...A surprise is waiting for u...

Surprise?

Ss...Wait Karne ki phal acha hota hain..Bye mumma...

She confusingly looks kiara With saying bye...

In Railway Station...

Kiara tell me one thing..what is the matter? Why we are going Chandigarh?

We are going to my mother's place...I want to find my Dad...Yesterday I got mumma's some things which she hided on The caboard in that I saw her clg ID..The place in that ID was chandigarh that means her journey started from there...So we will go and talk to grandma...I am sure that she can help finding my Dad...