chapter 11

“Um—sure”

“Um—sure”

-
"SURE!!!", Jin and jimin yell. Getting the attention from the cafeteria.

" Yeah, sure" Taehyung answers back then continues.

"What else was I supposed to tell him, oh yes daddy I'll be your sugar baby for a month". Taehyung fires back. (Y'all don't know how hard it was writing, no cap 🤣)

"Well you could have said something other than sure and why are you in this situation anyways" Jin says with a concerned look.

"Well it's kinda a long story... So you you know how I wasn't at school last Friday, well my mom was having her usual moods and decided to force my dad to deal with me and when he got there I went into the car and he started yelling at me. The car started swerving and we crashed. He didn't make it, which I feel bad for not caring and I just broke my leg and had a minor concussion."

"The crazy thing about this story is that jungkook was the one who found us in the car and he went to the hospital with me, getting me back on my feet. Then he went a little to over board and bought me a iPhone... Long story short I made a deal with him saying that I owe him a favor... And so here I am now"

Jin and jimin looked stunned. They weren't speaking just staring which was starting to creep taehyung out. Then jimin finally breaks the silence.

"TAEHYUNG, WHY THEY *BLEEP* DID YOU NOT TELL US YOU WERE IN A F- *BLEEP* ACCIDENT!!! ". Jimin say in a screechingly, loud tone.

"I'm sorry, it just wasn't that big of a deal". Taehyung say in a neutral voice.

"NOT F- *BLEEP* SERIOUS, YOU WERE IN A F- *BLEEP* HOSPITAL BEING HOSPITALIZED, I SWEAR TAEHYUNG SOMETIMES YOU CAN BE VERY BLUNT". Jimin yells again getting more attention from the cafeteria than he did before.

"I'll promise to tell you guys next time if this ever happens again, now that I have a phone I can call you anytime I want". Taehyung says in a child like voice.

"Your to innocent for this world". Jin say bluntly finishing his bite of his sub sandwich. (A/N: you know, cause he's a sub. I'm sorry 🤧🤣😂)

Time skip to choir class

Taes pov

I wonder why I didn't see jungkook in choir class last Thursday but he's here today. Surprisingly he's a really good singer. He hits high notes like there nothing.

Too bad I can't relate. I sound like a dying wolf when I sing. (A/N: LIESSSSSSS)

Anygay, I'm currently listening to him sing right now, I'm also listening to his fangirls sing, squealing.

I honestly don't blame them though. If I had there confidence showing that I felt a certain type of way about him I would be doing the same exact thing.

Listening to him sing is like listening to an angel. I swear I almost let god take the wheel when he carried one note for a very long time, still keeping it strong and powerful.

When he sung the part that talks about love he started looking me into the eyes. This action didn't come unnoticed.

It actually was well seen like he was doing it on purpose and of course this didn't become unnoticed with his fanbase.

-
It's an update, again!!!
I hope you enjoyed and tell me if there errors because this is NOT edited.  🤧