Truth

Truth is, I don't and can't trust anyone anymore. I'm slowly going back inside my shell again. It doesn't feel right like it used to. I was Always told by someone or another that no matter what, they'd Always be there for me. I'm not alone. Bullshit! No one checks up on me first anymore, nor even cares to even ask me if I am okay anymore. No one who promised me they would be there for me just as much as I would be there for them, kept that promise. Where they at huh? Truth is One day, I didn't text, fb message or call a single person first. Guess who I heard from? Guess who checked in on me to make sure I was okay? Not one single fucking person. Not One! Oh, people would message me and call me to talk about themselves and their happy lives, but nobody calls me or texts me or messages me or asks me how I am or anything Anymore. Everyone just goes on with their lives and treats me like I don't exist... unless I make myself known. Truth is I'm sad,angry, heartbroken and  alone. Nobody gives a shit about me.... I could die tomorrow and nobody would even care. If they would... well that's something I want to see, hear and feel whilst I'm still alive and breathing. If I'm an important part of peoples' lives, I want to see hear and feel that without having to beg to be seen, beg to be heard and beg simply just to be fucking acknowledged and actually gave a genuine fuck about. That's My truth. Pretty Fucking Sad...