Chapter 1

(Y/N)'s POV

  "What's going on in here?" you asked your country's most loyal assassin as you walked into the cell your father asked you to go to. There, you saw a bloodied white haired man with pale skin lying limp on the cold stone floor.
"Just interrogating a prisoner your highness. By the way, I never thought you'd come to a place like here. Are you done with your princessly duties?" he asked mocking me. I ignored him and continued to stare at the bloodied pale man in front of me. The interrogator smirked at my reactions.
"Please excuse me. I will have to continue interrogating him." He turned towards the white haired man, pulled a sharp knife out and walked towards him.  He evilly forced the pale man to stand up.
" Quennel!" All I had to do was say his name to make him stop. Suddenly, the white haired man stumbled. I caught him right before he hit the ground. I carefully sat down and put the snowy white head on my lap.
" What is it princess?" he looked at me.
" Who is this young man right here? And, why are you interrogating him?"
" He is a dangerous man princess. He used to be an assassin."
" Is that so?"
"Yes, as for your first question, he is a general in Sindria."

Ja'far's POV

  " He is a general in Sindria." the black cloaked man called Quennel, according to the princess, said.
" Let me take over the interrogations from here on. You may leave." She dismissed Quennel with an evil grin plastered on her face.
" As you wish, your highness." Quennel saluted before exiting. I looked up at the princess. She smiled down at me.
" Are you alright?" she asked, concern laced in her voice. I nodded weakly.
" Guards!" She turned towards the exit. The guards soon rushed in thinking that she was attacked. They looked surprised to see me lying on the princess's lap.
" What do you want your highness?" the closest guard asked.
" I want you to take Ja'far to my room. You can lie him down on my bed. I'll go call the doctor."
" As you say, your highness." they all bowed. A muscular man with pink hair, probably a fanalis, carried me towards a place I don't know. Probably the princess's room. I blushed a little but it soon disappeared as we exited the prison cell.