Chapter 28

Chapter 28

The day of our school festival is nearly coming, I spent my weekend practicing in our school for our play instead of just relaxing in my room and secretly spending time with Lisa with the help of course of my brother Namjoon and my cousinTaehyung. Whenever Lisa and I agreed to meet up, I would bring my brother with me and secretly left out Lisa when my parents ask where we are going. Namjoon and Taehyung would just tease each other while we are having our sweet date. Jin on the other hand would go home together with her sister to avoid their parent's suspicion.

"Princess, where are you going this early in the morning?" Dad with his newspaper sitting in the couch in our living room asked me

"Uh we have practice today for our play dad" I answered and kissed him on his cheek. It's been awhile since I did that to him.

Well thank to my good mood right now because of Lisa yesterday night. We endlessly talked some random things for hours using the phone she instructed me to use

"We will have a presentation too in our school festival Nini, I will have a dance solo"

"Really? I thought it was by group?"

"Yep we will present as group first then after that it's my solo"

"What song will you dance then?"

"It's a secret baby, you should watch me. I will dance for you" she sexily laughed on the other line

We almost didn't sleep that night if it wasn't for my brother who knocked on my door in the middle of the night.

"The school festival is almost coming dad, we need final preparations" I said as I walk towards our door.

"Okay then, take care" he said before I proceeded to my car in our parking lot. Yes, I have a car right now because Namjoon told my parents to buy me one. I sometimes use it at school but will leave it when Lisa told me to meet her up to avoid suspicion.

I drive my car to the nearest park where my group have agreed to meet up, I parked in the parking lot before I went to my groupmates who are already in the place rehearsing their own lines. Hanbin and Junhoe saw me first and they smiled, I just nod my head as a sign of greeting.

"Hi Jen, sandwich for you?" Hanbin approach me first and handed me again a sandwich. What's with him and his sandwiches anyway?

I shake my head in disapproval and motioned my hand to stop him from handing me the sandwich "Uh I already ate Hanbin, thank you by the way" I said before I seated on one of the benches. I heard his friends teasing on the side and he just scratch his nape and ate the sandwich he's supposed to give me

Since Lisa said that he has a crush on me, I tried my best to avoid him. Lisa almost grabs his collar when one time she saw him approaching me again while I'm walking towards her car in the parking lot. I just kissed her inside her car to calm her ass down which is I think the most effective way of distracting her jealousy.

I took out my script and reviewed my lines, I yawned when I'm reading my script, It's still six o clock in the morning and I'm still sleepy, thanks to Lisa.

"Okay guys, gather up here and let's start so that we can go home already!" Joy shouted

We practiced and practiced for hours until we are finally contented in the result. Joy asked me to stand in front of her to measure my body for our costumes.

"Wow your waist is so thin Jennie" She said as she wraps the measuring tape in my waist

"Thank you" I smiled at her. She continued her doing until she called Hanbin, who I think is staring at me again on the side before he went to our direction.