How You Two Are So Cute Its Gross 5sos

Basically this is what you do with one of the boys that the other three find so cute it's disgusting.

Luke: Luke being the giant he is and you being only 5'3 it made for you constantly being on his lap whether you cuddled or kissed or anything you did of you were sitting on Luke's lap it just looked so cute the boys always complained on how cute you guys were.

Ashton: Wherever you two were ashton constantly had an arm around you waist and would tickle or squeeze your sides causing you giggle while he would plant kisses on your face. In the background the three jealous boys could be heard making gagging noises but in reality they were happy you both were so happy.

Calum: You and Cal would constantly use pets names. either him calling you "baby cakes, baby doll, honey bun, or cutie pie" or you calling him "cuddle boo, cally bear, cutie pie or baby" the boys would groan at the incisive use of gross and weird pet names.

Michael: Mikey wasn't the type to show affection which upset you. One day he heard you saying this to a girlfriend on the phone decided to spice thing up he would always snuggle you a public now or just pull you in for kisses or even make outs depending on where you were. At first it was cute but after the third movie night the two of you spent making out the boys would always throw pillows at you his or walk in between you two so no gross romantic stuff could happen.

A/N SORRY THIS SUCKS BUT I WROTE A TEALLY LONG PREFERENCE AND MY PHONE DIED IN THE MIDDLE AND IT NEVER SAVED I AM TOO TIRED TO DO IT NOW BUT I PROMISE TO DO IT ASAP. COMMENT VOTE REQUEST ANYTHING YOU WANT IM HERE LOVE YOU ALL HOPE SCHOOL ISNT TO TERRIBLE FOR YOU GUYS