Chapter 5

Michael POV

"Luce want to change before going to dinner?" she asked her sister.

"Not really"

"Ok. Well michael you can stay with Luce or go socialize with my family. I think Ellie might want to play with you."

Then all of a sudden she shrieked, "LEMMY!!!! GET OUT OF THE MUSIC ROOM AND AWAY FROM MY OBOE!!!!!"

I saw a black cat with white paws, and the cutest collar (it had a mini bandanna attached to it) sulk out of the room.

"Sorry he came really close my baby" she said.

I laughed and told her it was ok and that it was going to go socialize. She walked into a room and closed the door. The door had stop signs caution tape and pictures all over the front of it. Pictures of her, and her sister, her and her niece and her and what must be her friend.

Sams POV

I walked into my room and looked into my closet. I decided on a pair of black high waisted skinny jeans and a Cookie Monster crop top. I slipped on a pair of white high tops. I sat down at my vanity and put on a line of black eyeliner. Then I put folded my clothes from earlier and put them on the vanity. I walked out of my room to go to the living room.

Michael POV

I heard a door open and close and turned to look. It was Sam but she had changed into black highwaisted skinny jeans and a Cookie Monster shirt with white hightops. a completely different outfit from the girly blue jeans and flowered shirt she had on earlier. She had put on some thick black eyeliner as well. I think she looked fine without it though.

"Well, let's go!" she said.

After a very quick conversation that I couldn't keep up with she told me, Lucy and Ellie to come with her. She grabbed a car seat that was by the door along with her purse and walked out to her car. The adults walked out to their cars too. She put the car seat in and Ellie hopped in and buckled herself up.

"SHOTGUN" I heard Lucy yell.

"No Luce not today Michael is too tall for the back of my car." Sam said

"Urgh fine. But you owe me Starbucks."

"I don't owe you anything. plus now you are next to ellie"

I got in the front and Ellie said, "could you put in Green Day please please please Auntie Sammy?"

"Well since you asked so nicely..." She plugged in her phone and turned on American Idiot. We all sang like American Idiots, and one Australian one (funny? anyone? no...ok). then I turned it down and asked where we are going. She just said, "to a reasturaunt"

"Well that's very descriptive" I said very sarcastically.

"I know right" she sassed back. "I guess you will just have to wait and see"

🍍🍍🍍Authors Note🍍🍍🍍

Does anyone have story name ideas? If you do please help... Thanks pineapples!!!