Chapter 7

Sam POV

"So Michael how long have you known Sam?" Dad asked.
"Not too long but we get along really well." He replied.
"How old are you?" Jack asked.
"Eighteen." He said.
"You and Sammy aren't that far apart." Jack said,"she's 17"
"I told you not to call me Sammy! Only Ellie gets to call me that." I said exasperated.

Michael POV
"Sammy. Sammy Sammy sammy." Jack teased her. they seem to have a good relationship. she rolled her eyes at him.
"Shut up." she told him.
"Michael do you have a place to stay tonight?" Nancy asked.
"No but I can pay for a hotel room." I told her.
"Nonsense you can stay at our house!" She said. "everyone else is! We can put the air mattress in Sam's room. No funny business though."
"Thank you so much." I said. I will have to find a way to pay them back.
"'Course." Ed says. I'm suprised he's letting me stay in her room. Sam seems like a daddies girl, that's not a bad thing, they just seem to have a ultra strong bond.
We finished eating and I payed the check. Everyone protested but it was the least I could do for them.
We all loaded back up in the cars.
"Auntie Sammy?" Ellie asks.
"Yes sweetie." Sam replies.
"Can you tell me a story about your week?" She says so cutely. "your stories are the best."
"I will but they aren't all that interesting, it's just about school." Sam replies.
"I know but I like them."
"Well this week I had a super duper hard math test on calculus." she began.
"What's that?" Ellie asked.
"A really hard and confusing math that I have to take to get into a really good college. anyway I studied really really hard for it, and I got a 100! That made me so happy and my mummy and step dad took me out to my favorite reasturaunt." Sam finished. she pulled into the driveway and we all got out. we were the first ones home so she opened the door to the large house. we all went inside, and she set Ellie up with a coloring book and we began the hunt for an air matress.