Chapter 4- Second meeting

"You may admire a girl's curves on the first introduction, but the second meeting shows up new angles." – Mae West

Leandro's POV

Present
I met her for the second time this morning. Who? Dominique Garcia – the crazy woman. She's wearing faded thrasher pants and a black hoodie with large skull printed on it plus a Chuck Taylor red shoes and a baseball cup, which gave her a look of a rock star. I'm not a fan of rock fashion but somehow I'm starting to like it at that time, why? I'm not really sure, maybe because she looked good on it. What the hell I was thinking?

I, on the other hand was wearing my uniform, men-in-black inspired with matching black shoes and Ray Ban Aviator sunglasses. With her wearing her rock star fashion and me wearing my business suit slash uniform attracted some audiences from the other tables, throwing us amused and confused look.

I'm not really sure if it's solely because of my almost celebrity status or due to our contrasting attire. I have a feeling that despite our positive-negative garb, we have this chemistry; maybe we look good together, just maybe. Ah, crazy me, what the hell is happening in my brain?

At that time, I'm very aware of glances others were paying to us and that made me a little bit uncomfortable but the lady just completely ignored them and focused only to me, which made me a lot more uncomfortable and I wondered why.

By the way, she arrived at our meeting place riding on her motorcycle just a second after I came out from the car. I was shocked or more probably amazed because not every day I can encounter a woman like her coming on a date riding on a motorcycle. Okay, probably not a date just a little fancy business but that was first time for me. She's not even wearing a helmet at that time and maybe that's the reason why she's having screw loose and offered me a bargain like that.

As for me, maybe my screws fell off completely for accepting her offer and even making rules and - only god knows why - signing a contract with her.

My wandering brain was taken back to the conference room where I'm in right now after I heard applauses beside me. When everybody looked at my direction and realized that I'm the only one not applauding, they abruptly put down their hands to the side, looked at one another confused, and brought their gazes towards the presenter with sympathy, who at that time was looking really pale. I crinkled my forehead trying to remember what exactly the presentation is about and when I cannot remember anything, I cleared my throat and looked at the presenter who, for what I can see, is probably going to have a heart attack any moment. 'Poor thing' I thought he got implicated with my weird thoughts.

This isn't really doing me any good. Why the hell did I agree to that crazy woman? Because you're attracted to her, my stupid brain lectured me and I get really pissed off.

"Shit!" I blurted out loud not only to my surprise but also to all the people in the conference room. I can hear them holding their breaths as if taking precautionary measure. Maybe they thought that if I heard them breathing it will cost them their jobs. I know I'm strict. I'm devil of a boss actually and that explains their reactions right now.

I suddenly stood up and gazed at the presenter who was paler than white and trembling with fear.

"Just give me the written report and I'll review it. Thanks for your time gentleman." With that, I exited the conference room before all of them ended up in the hospital bed. What's happening to me?

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

"Ms. Soriano, cancel all my appointments today." I ordered my secretary. Maybe some rest will help me straighten my mind.

"I'm sorry sir?" She asked obviously not getting what I said earlier.

"I said cancel all my appointments today and please have your ears checked you always make me repeat myself, for God sake!" I shouted in irritation.