Q+A (and bonus scene)

Hello my friends! Ima do this in order of asked, so like if you asked first Ima answer first.

(I tried tagging ppl who asked questions to let them know their questions were answered but not all of them worked so sorry if you didn't get a tag notif, I did answer A L L questions)

Here we go!

From AyzBraiker :

Do you ever have this one scene in mind that you just so badly want to write? When you do, do you jot it down right away or wait for it to come up in the story?

Well, it depends really, if it's a sUuper good idea and I won't forget, I'll hold onto it in my mind for a bit so I can refine it a little more before fully writing it. But it also depends on how soon it comes up in the story, like if I have a scene for the next chapter that I'm dying to write then heck yeah I'm gonna write it right away. But if it's like a few chapters away I won't, but I might write a little synopsis of it in my 'plot' chapter. I actually do this a lot with dialogue, I'll get a really good dialogue idea (I forget those really easily if I don't write em down) and write it in its 'chapter'.

Little side question answer here- if you're wondering if I have every chapter planned, it's a yes. The 'plot' chapter literally has everything in it. but I do have to move stuff around a bit like when chapters get halved or moved back.

From -skymightfall and NicoStark14:

What is the ending of this book going to be about? Is it going to be a dramatic ending or very soft and make us happy?

Haha, that's a great question, and I'll answer as vaguely as possible.

Yes.

Does he (Dick) end up with Deathstroke in the end?

this one is a bit more direct and honestly I really shouldn't tell you anything, but I did promise some sort of answer. So here goes...

Yes... aaaand no.

This slew of questions is from Another_chapter , I'll answer them in order as well.

-What inspired you to write this story?

Tbh it was a total whim, a shower thought basically. It started out really small, just a simple scene of Dick and Slade actually being friends. It really started with the back story, how they met, how they lived together, how one reacted to the other. The Court Of Owls part of it all was there too, it wasn't thrown in last minute, but I will admit Wintergreen kinda was. From there it just kinda grew and grew, and I just made sure there were no plot holes along the way and that everything made sense. It helps when you know beginning, middle, and end. Three 'acts' as it were.

-Whats your fav fandom?

Haha, Danny Phantom, not gonna lie, friggin love it. Although I do find DC and whatnot more user friendly in the fanfic making department. But oh boy does Danny Phantom have just that perfect touch of angst.

-Do any of your irl family and friends know about your fanfics?

None, save but a few. I gained a new friend who just moved in near me who writes fics and we chat occasionally when we can, but she uses AO3 and is in much different fandoms than I. My sister knows, she's on Wattpad as well, she writes amazing stuff you guys, mostly reader inserts for Star Trek, Lord of The Rings, and a few other stuffs I can't remember off the top of my head.

My parents... know? Like they are aware I write but I don't think they actually understand that I w r i t e. Like actually take time and write. They don't exactly approve but they don't disapprove either, so I kinda just hang in the middle there and try not to get caught writing, it's very uncomfortable for me.