Chapter 1

*Percy pov*

   I was going back to camp half blood from a quest from Athena for Annabeths hand, it took me a month to complete but I got done, and the ring I made for her myself it has a selestrial gold ban and the dimond was a swirl of gray and seagreen.
   When I was walking throu camp people were glaring daggers at me but I just walked to the beach waiting for Annabeth like I always do. I waited for about an half an hour when she finally came but she wasn't alone, she was with a child of Hermes I have seen him around camp sometime, but when they got to me Annabeth said something I thought she would never say she said "Percy I only came to tell you that I am braking up with you, this is David my new boyfriend, I am sorry but our relationship has died out and please don't be mad at David" I look at her ready to cry but I didn't, I just stood up and put my hand out and said "glad she found someone that makes her happy... well I got to go I'll see you guys around" then walked to my cabin, everyone I pasted glared daggers at me even the people I thought were my friends, the only ones who didn't look mad but looked sad at me was Nico and surprisingly Thiela but I don't know why she is here.
   When I finally got to my cabin I walked in and locked the door behind me, then got to my bed putting up a sound barrier and cried my eyes out till it got close to dusk, I skipped lunch not felling hungery.

*On Olympus *

   Hestia was setting on her thrown on Olympus listening to the other Olympians argue about little things like who's domain is better, why everyone won't eat their cereal, if Zeus really does look like a rock, etc. etc. She just sat their until she felt a wave of sadness and depression, the wave was so strong it brought tears to her eyes and made her gasp, by her doing this everyone stoped their arguing and looked at her with concern and confusion.

*Zeus pov *

   Herald was yelling at me for cheating on her again,  like I can't help it the mortal women look good, I was apologizing to her while everyone else argued about something exept Hestia she never argues with anyone, we were all still arguing until we herd someone gasp, I looked around for the person who did and was surprised it was Hestia she had tears in her eyes witch concerned me and confused me at the same time "what is wrong Hestia" I asked she looked at me and said "I do not know I just stated to feel a very powerful wave of sadness and depression" "who is this person with this strong emotion" Athena asked “ let me look" Hestia said then her eyes went a kind of foggy look, when she came back she looked very confused "who is it Hestia" Athena asked again Hestia looked at her and said “Perseus Jackson but I do not know why he is so sad" while looking down, to say everone was confused would be an understatement.
   We sat there in silence till Poseidon said "why is my son sad" "I do not know we will have to send for him tomorrow it is to late tonight we will decide this tomorrow thou, good night" Zeus said then flagged out. Once by one the gods left but Hestia she stayed to tend the heart.

*Percy pov *

   The next day I didn't leave my cabin, Nico had brought me food but I only took two bites of it.
   When everyone was going back to their cabins I snuck out of my cabin to go on a walk in the woods to clear my mind, when I walked out of the boarder and walked a little way away from it when I heard something rustling in a bush, and me having ADHD was curious and walking over to see what was making the noise, but when I got close enough the two giants, Ephiates and Otis jumped out at me, I thought I seen a bright light but I was to focused on the giants, me being me I couldn't let them get into camp so I pulled out riptide and started to fight Otis. Otis went to stab me with his spear but I did a baseball slide under him, once I stoped I hot up as fast as I could and slashed his back he cried out in pain then turned around so fast I couldn't dodge his spear, he stabbed me in the gut I cried out in pain but pushed it aside and broke the long end of the spear off  knowing if I pulled it out that I would bleed out fasted, once I broke it off I stabbed Otis in the head while he was injoy in his victory and he turned into a pile of dust I don't know how I killed him but didn't have the time to think on it, I turned to Ephiates and engaged into battle with him. (I am going to skip this battle but percy wins.)
   When I finally turned Ephiates into a pile of golden dust I slid down the nearest tree and started to lose my consciousness,  but before I did I could hear someone calling my name but didn't know who it was, before I let the darkness take over I could see someone picking me up then I pasted out.

*On Olympus * (Earlier that day)

   All of the Olympians were in the thrown room descusing about yesterday's event with Perseus "well we should find out what caused our young hero to be so sad so Iris do you mind showing us?" Zeus asked she nodded her head then pulled up an iris message that showed percy walking back to camp, when percy was walking to the beach everyone be passed glared at him at this the gods were confused, why were they looking at him that way he was holding a black box in his hand, when he made it to the beach he say down and opened the box the gods gasped at what they seen, it was a ring it had a selestrial gold ban with a dimond in the center it was a swirl of gray and seagreen. When he was done looking at the ring he closed the box and put it in his pocket, he waited for about half an hour when Annabeth started to walking to him but she wasn't alone, she had a son of Hermes with her what she said made some of the gods angry others confused and some didn't really care cough Ares cough, when she made it to him she said "Percy I only came to tell you I am braking up with you this is David my new boyfriend, I am sorry but our relationship has died out and please don't be mad at David" Percy looked ready to cry but didn't all he did was stand up and put his hand out that David took "glad she found someone that makes her happy... well I have to go I'll see you guys around " he said then walked back to his cabin once again everyone he passed glared at h I'm but Nico and surprisingly Thiela they just gave him sad looks "that's were she was wonder why she was there thou" Artemis said, when percy made it to his cabin he locked the door behind him and went to his bed putting the box on the stand it looked like he put up a sound barrier then started to cry, after that the iris message went black, everyone was silent no one said anything.
   After about 10 minutes of silence Poseidon said "brother you must let me help my son" "I would like to help Perseus he has helped me many times" Hephaestus said "he may be a sea scum but it was my daughter who brought him sadness I would like to help" Athena said, then all the gods were telling Zeus they want to help "the hero has done a lot for us I guess he does deserve help" Zeus said "..." "..." "..." "..." "..." "..." "..." "SILENCE!" Zeus yells "no one was talking brother" Poseidon said "yes you really should of been the god of dramatics brother" Hades said, Zeus just glares at his brothers "Drama Queen" they say witch makes Zeus glare harder "yes our hero does need help but-" he got cut off by a bright flash of light, when the light was gone the 3 fates was in its place. "Long ago" the first said "we told you" the second said "there would be someone" the last said "that you will love forever" they said "and know" the first said "he has" the second said "arrived" they said together "well who is it!?!" The gods asked, the fates look at everyone of them then said "Perseus Jackson ”