Chapter 3

*On Olympus*

   All the gods looked at percy shocked "are you ok percy you never agree to something so fast" Apollo asked "no I'm not ok my girlfriend broke up with me already and already has someone else, all my friends but Nico and Thiela hate me, I got nothing to live for but mom made me promise that if I was offered immortality to take it" Percy said "we'll we better hurry the power he will receive will cause a power overload and most likely will kill him" Athena said, the rest of the gods nodded circling him and started to chant in ancient language.
   Once the chanting was done a blinding light surrounded Percy, when the light died down Percy stood there in a little to short toga that was wight with silver, gold, and seagreen trimming he also had a crown on his head it was gold with emeralds and dimonds in it, but that wasn't what got the gods attention no it was the angle wings on his back but they weren't wight they were black with silver, gold and seagreen tips.
   Percy stood there confused on why Aphrodite was drooling and why some of the gods were blushing, before anyone could say anything Poseidon was down hugging his son wiping some tears from his face then heald him arm langth checking him over for any injurys but all he found was that that his sons scars were gone and that his body was more feminine but still muscline, once he was sure that is son wasn't hurt he pulled him back in for a hug. While Poseidon was hugging him Percy got tired from all the power and fell asleep in his fathers arms.
   When Percy fell asleep Poseidon picked him up bridal stile but for some reason Percy form reduced to a 2 year olds "it will be temporary his body just has to adjust to the power tho I don't know how long it will take or if his mind will go back to when he was 2" Athena said when she seen Poseidon was confused, Poseidon nodded switching one arm under Perseus and the other on his back to keep him from falling then walked to his thrown.
   When Poseidon sat on his thrown everyone was silent for a moment until "what do we do now, the only reason Perseus is like this is because of that camp, tho Charon wasn't at camp so he couldn't help Perseus at the time he still isn't at camp" Hephaestus asked quietly not wanting to wake up percy "we can have the demigods come and see what they have done with out Charon tho" Hestia suggested "yes that could work but they will wake him up" Zeus said “ I can put a sound barrier around him and make sure he stays asleep" Hecate said “ that can work, very well all in favor" Zeus said everyone raised their hands " alright Hermes go tell the demigods to come to Olympus don't say why just tell them to come" Zeus said Hermes nodded then flashed out while Hecate got to work all they had to do know is wait for the demigods.

*Camp Halp-Blood*

   The horn blew for lunch and everyone went to the pavilion,  when everyone was there eating, talking and laughing no one noticed that one table was empty, while everyone was talking there was a blinding light that everyone had to shield their eyes once the light died down Hermes stood in its place, everyone bowed "what is it lord Hermes" a Demeter child asked Hermes scuffed "your all needed on Olympus no question just be there" he said then flashed back to Olympus "well let's get to the empire state building" Annabeth said then everyone headed to the vans.
   When they all got to the empire state building Annabeth was leading "ok we are going to have to go in groups of 10 at a time" she said.
   When everyone was on Olympus they headed to the thrown room, when they interested they were surprised to see that the Olympians weren't arguing, when they made it to the center of the room they all bowed "rise demigods" Zeus said they did as ordered, when Annabeth looked at all the gods she seen Poseidon holding a small child, she let her curiosity take over and asked "lord Poseidon who is that in your arms?" Then everyone look at him to see what she was talking about just to see the child "were is Perseus" he asked ignoring her questions "well... we don't know he has been missing sences this morning" she answered "and you didn't think to tell me this?" He questioned her getting angry "well no but-" she started but got cut off "no buts brother you may continue the meeting" Poseidon said looking at Zeus while still holding Perseus in his arms "thank you brother now you all are probably wondering why your here yes?" Zeus asked everyone nodded exept the gods and goddesses "this meeting is about perseus" Zeus said all the demigods scuffed at his name "what about him my lord" a child of Hecate asked with a little bitterness in his voice "well first why do you all hate him?" Zeus asked “ he left Annabeth for a month to cheat on her he didn't even IM any of us" piper said, this made Poseidon mad he was going to yell at then but Athena beat him to it "HOW DARE YOU SAY HE CHEATS HE WAS ON A QUEST FROM ME FOR ANNABETHS HAND I TOLD HIM IF HE IM'D ANY OF YOU HE WOULD FAIL HIS QUEST!!" she yells "h-he was going to propose to me?" Annabeth asked "yes Hermes go get the ring" Athena said Hermes nodded then flashed out.
   When Hermes got back he was holding a black box he handed it to Athena who tossed it in front of Annabeth, when she picked it up she opened it and gasped with tears coming to her eyes, when she took the ring out of the box everyone but the gods and goddesses gasped at the ring, Athens walked up to her talking the ring putting it back into the box then looked at her and said "how could you of been so stupid" "I don't know I was told he was cheating on me a week after he disappeared" Annabeth said "WHO STARTED THIS LIE!?!" Poseidon asked/yelled, he was starting to shake Hestia got up and wispered something into his ear he nodded and she took the child then went back to her seat "WELL WHO DID!?!" he yelled again " I heard it from David" said a child of Aphrodite "David step forward" Zeus said,  David came to the front "did you start this lie?" Zeus asked calmly but you could see in his eyes that he was furious,  David was sweating up a river but nodded nonetheless this made all the gods and goddesses angry "what was the meaning of it!?" asked Poseidon "I-I was jellouse that he was the hero and got all the attention and with that had a cute girlfriend so I wanted to take it for myself" he said "SO YOU LIE TO ME TO TAKE ME FROM HIM HOW COULD YOU!?!" Annabeth yelled/asked "yes he did but you should of seen thro his lie" Athena said disappeared in her, Annabeth fell to he knees crying "and to answer your question in the beginning the child is Perseus " Hestia said Annabeth stoped crying and looked up "what how" she asked standing up "well he snuck out of his cabin to walk by the boarder where he fought and killed Ephiates and Otis the giants (everyone but the gods jaws drop) we were told Perseus was our soulmate that was after we seen why Perseus was heartbroken,  we brought him here but he had a broken spear in his stomach witch Apollo healed him, we made him immortal after we seeing he had the mark of Chaos then his body reduced to a 2 year olds from the power overload and now we're here" Athena explained while Poseidon took percy back into his arms, everyone was confused on what the mark of Chaos is so Annabeth asked "what is the mark of chaos?" ( going to skip this because I already explained last chapter) When Athena was done explaining everyone's jaws were on the floor "well this meeting is over demigods we will flash you ball to camp dismissed" Zeus said then everyone was back at camp, no one moved for a bit letting the information that they just got sink in then "all right everyone back to your daily activities and David we're over" Annabeth said walking off.