How it started

So it stars in shredders lair and stockmen fly created a new substance, that is stronger than the previous one "this new serum will be much stronger and will not be able to do what it did last time " stockmen fly said. "Before we give it to karai we will test it on one of the turtles , get anton zeck and Ivan storango " . So stockmen fly gets bebop and rocksteady "ah you called us shredder"rocksteady asked, "I want you to find the turtles ,and bring one of them with you " shredder commanded "on it " bebop said and bebop and rocksteady left.
With the turtles
So the turtles are on patrol jumping from roof tops"well , there's no trouble tonight guys, guess we have to pack it in "leo said."Wait I think I see bebop and rocksteady's van "Donnie said, "good I'm in the mood to kick butt " raph responded so the turtles follow bebop and rocksteadys van and their van stopped at a dark ally." What do you think their up too " leo asked his brothers "who knows let's just kick some butt" raph answered, so the turtles  then jump from a roof top to the dark ally they hear bebop but can't see him "he, he" bebop said. And then raph found bebop by hitting him wth his fist "dang it, rocksteady plan B " bebop said. So rocksteady came and rammed the turtles but the turtles blocked that, and bebop and rocksteady starting to fight the turtles. As the fight continued bebop hit raphael in the face with his lazars, and raph was knocked out. And rocksteady picked him up and him and bebop took raph, and then bebop and rocksteady got away."NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO" Leo yells "we got to go after them " Donnie said, so the rest of the turtles follow bebop and rocksteadys van to shredders lair.

I'm sorry I made you guys wait for a while and a cliff hanger  but this is the first part also sorry for grammer mistakes