trouble part 2

Mikey and reset are in Pennsylvania  with a daughter, both have jobs and are happy Mikey was feeding Miket but heard something outside.  Mikey walked to the door to see what it was " what "reset asked, " renet you better stay back " Mikey suggested. Renet grabbed Miket and ran, Mikey got his nunchucks ,ready to fight rahzar grabbed the door and ripped it from the house. Mikey was fighting rahzar then fish face came in  and threw a poison gas on his face, which made him knocked out rahzar and fish face picked him up and left. Renet then got a call from karai  "renet is Mikey there "karai asked" no rahzar and fish face took him " renet Said. "Meet us at April's house and bring Miket " karat said, " OK "renet said as she and Miket leave  the house and head to April's house.
At shredders old lair
Mikey finally wakes up and is very confused, as are the rest of the turtles " Leo Donnie why are we in jail cells " Mikey asked. Donnie " this is all Raphael " Donnie said , Raphael came out  " well if it isn't my brothers , i finally captured you three. Next i have to end your lives" raph said, donnie and mikey were scared. But leo was furious, he still believes that raphs in there. Even though the brainworm has completely controlled him." Raph you have to stop all of this your insane-"leo shouted ,but raph interuppted him "SCILENCE!!!!!!!!!!!" Raph shouted. "Raphael is gone, im now the shredder" raph said. Then walked away from his brothers ," ohw ,i hope our families are ok " donnie said. After donnie said that everyone started to worry about thrir wives and their kids.
Im keeping it short sorry ill try to make the next one is long