Chapter One Hundred and Twelve - The Talk, Part Three

Thanks to doraemax for being awesome and enthusiastic over this story!

Also look at this cutie!

Hope you enjoy!

*****

Chapter One Hundred and Twelve - The Talk, Part Three

I looked at the resulting chaos and sighed.

Yep. Probably should have seen this coming.

Here was the biggest problem.

The people I gave the Talk to (this year) were Natsu, Lucy, Brandish, Levy, Juvia, Max, Sho, and Laki, Kinana and Gajeel (because even though the last ones were older than ten, they weren't here the year before (or were busy being a snake)).

I already knew it would go horribly wrong, because 1) Natsu was there, 2) Juvia was there and 3) Levy was there.

Natsu and Juvia were kind of obvious problems. But I expected problems from Levy, probably because she's a lot like Freed when it comes to being studious, and I was right.

Levy asked questions that I wasn't prepared to answer.

Because again...I am a virgin. Even when I died.

So when she asked me if I had sex, and I told her no, things started to degrade.

She left the room (even though I locked it with runes) and returned much, much later, with Gildarts and Mari...and just about the rest of the guild tagging along.

She marched the couple up next to me and returned to the line of children, before demanding from them; "Tell us about sex."

The couple and the rest of the guild choked, and Gildarts turned his eyes to me desperately. "I thought Elle was doing that!"

"She hasn't had sex, it doesn't count," Levy informed him.

"Of course she hasn't had sex, she's fourteen," Ur pointed out.

"She means in my previous life, before I died," I told her.

"Wait, you died?" Gildarts asked, shocked.

"Didn't we already have this conversation?" I muttered.

Erigor and Erik, as per usual, were too busy trying to stop themselves from suffocating from laughter.

"Actually, now that you mention it, I'm kinda interested in what Elle has been teaching them," Mari pointed out, because she wasn't here when I started.

The rest of the guild shifted to look at me, and I sighed.

"Alright, here we go."

Jesus.

Am I embarrassed telling kids about the Talk? No.

Am I embarrassed telling the entirety of the guild my knowledge before I died a virgin?

...Eh.

Well played, Levy. Well played.

*****

Three hours later, the only one who wasn't embarrassed was Ur.

Because she's made of fucking stone.

Most of the other people have left by then, most kids having a basic understanding and not wanting any more information. The adults had quickly left, with the except of Ur and Mari, and all of the kids who already had the Talk made the youngest kids leave.