S M A S H

Tom's POV
I look at Tord and whine needily. Tord puts lube on my entrance and chuckles when I moan on accident. He looks at me devilishly as he always does and enters without warning. "AH~ T-TORD! YOU'RE S-SUPPOSED TO TELL ME WHEN Y-" Tord kissed me to silence me and he started thrusting roughly. I moaned into the kiss and Tord grunted. He broke from the kiss and started kissing my neck as he thrusted faster.

Tord's POV
His little moans were cute but he needed to stop try to talk to me. He's not that experienced with these type of things, after all, he was still a virgin when we met. I thrusted faster and faster, hoping to make him moan out my name. He usually did that easily. I guessed he was toughening up just as he started screaming my name and moaning like the little slut he is. He was so cute when he was under me, in the most helpless position. I bit his shoulder and it surprised him, he kept moaning. I thrusted as fast as I could and he gripped the bed sheets. He's so fucking cute...

Tom's POV
Tord went at inhuman speeds. I couldn't help but moan. It felt so fucking good, to be under one of your favorite people in the world and them just fucking you senseless. I enjoyed doing this with him even though we just began about 2 weeks ago. He took my virginity those 2 weeks ago. I was too afraid to loose it in highschool or college, so I just waited for the right guy to come along. Tord never did make anything easy for me. He made me work for it. But normally the work wasn't all that hard. Tord began to squeeze me thigh, which he knows... well everybody knows is my weak spot. If I'm ever being a pain, they just squeeze my thigh and make me moan to shut me up, but Tord does it all the time. Tord thrusted and thrusted. "T-Toooord... I-I'm c-close..." I said as I came on his chest. Tord pulled out and looked at me. "That was easy." He grabs his sweater and puts it on me. He kisses my cheek and hugs me, the both of us eventually falling asleep.
THE END
FUCKING 403 WORDS WTF AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE AAAAAAAAAAAH