Last Chapter

Deanna's

"And this seasons UAAP women's Volleyball champion Ateneo De Manila University Lady Eagles"

I can't believe that we manage to win the championship despite the exit of many players, most of the players are rookies.

I still remember that I almost gave up Volleyball. Muntikan kong di gamitin ang last playing year ko but she gave me the reason to continue.

She's there in every step I make, She's my boost of confidence when I'm down and the source of strength when I'm weak. Hindi niya ako pinabayaan mag isa.

Our relationship are just like a normal couple we fight, we negotiate, we have differences but at the end of the day we make up and choose each other every day.

It's a tough road for the team we face multiple eliminations, the La Salle sweep the first and second round of elimination so we had a step ladder match, we are 3rd place in elimination so we needed to face a multiple teams to face them.

Ilang beses ako muntik na sumuko na pero sa tulong ng team, coaching staff , family and ni Jema we manages to win all of it at pumasok sa finals.

Naalala ko pa before finals games nagkita kami sa dug out I'm so anxious hindi ako makapagmeditate its game three of the finals win or go home. Doble yung dami ng tao sa loob ng Araneta. Ayaw ko mawala sa focus yung team ko I need to composed my self and I need her kaya nakiusap ako kay coach na kitain muna siya kaya pinapunta ko siya sa dug out.

*Earlier today

I'm busy texting her when she came.

"Eyy scary baby, whazzup"

Paglingon nakita ko siya she's smiling, wearing a Ateneo shirt with my number and name on it, I run to her and hugged her.

"Love.."

"This is it love, time to make history, ipanalo mo na yan ha." She said.

"Pano kung matalo kami love."

"You've come so far diba sabi mo nothing to lose kayo, look at where are you now nasa championship game na kayo might as well give it all and try to win this."

"You always have the right word to call me down, I'm so lucky to have you."

"Naman, swerte ka kasi dami kaya may gusto sakin lagot ka." Napangiti ako andami talaga nagkakagusto sakanya mapalalaki o babae man

"Babakuran na kita" I said

"Sige na balik kana sa team mo gusto mo lang ko makita e, arte arte." She said

"Good luck kiss." And I pout

"Andami ng kiss kagabi pa e." She said while laughing.

"Go win this and prove everyone that you are good in your own way. You are not Ate Jia's or Ate kim's shadow, you have your own spot light. I'm so proud of you I love you, pag sobrang pressured kana always think that I'm on the crowd and my eyes are on you only for you." She kissed me

"Balik kana doon, you're team needs you."

During the game it was neck to neck, it ended up in thrilling 5 sets, both of the team gave it all we just want it more tht everyone. i just want to win this for her. Siya lng naiisip ko everytime nasa Service line ako.