Chapter 1 - Being The Way I am

NOTES: THE CHARACTERS AREN'T REAL. THE EVENTS AREN'T REAL. THE STORY AIMS TO GIVE LESSONS THROUGH SITUATIONS THAT CAN HAPPEN TO REAL PEOPLE IN REAL LIFE. DON'T PLEASE READ THE STORY IF YOU HAVE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS IN THAT TIME IN DEAN OR LIFE AS WE WILL BE ASKED ON OUR TIME IN FRONT OF ALLAH SO PLEASE DON'T READ EACH CHAPTER LEAVING A PRAYER, ANY ACT OF WORSHIP TO ALLAH OR A USEFUL THING; AN ISLAMIC OR A LIFE MATTER.

IF SOMETHING IS WRONG IN THE STORY THEN I DID A MISTAKE AND PLEASE INFORM ME AS I AM A HUMAN AND I CAN GO WRONG.

I HOPE IT GIVES SOME PIECES OF ADVICE TO YOU AS REAL PEOPLE THROUGH DIFFERENT LESSONS. I AM NOT LYING TO YOU IN THIS STORY, I TOLD YOU IT'S NOT REAL EVENTS NOR REAL PEOPLE AND YOU KNOW IT TO BE FREE FROM LYING IN FRONT OF ALLAH.

_____________________________

FOR AN EXAMPLE;

Salsabeel's Character POV :

The light of the room started burning in my eyes as I noticed that I am sitting down, my head stuck over something and my neck aching like burn. I groaned out of pain as I peeked through one eye seeing someone standing in front of me. I saw hands folded as my mind didn't collect what's happening yet till I heard that one familiar shout "Salsabeel, Are you kidding?!!"

I probably slept through the alarm, well again! I immediately raised my head trying to move my neck. I found my books under my head and obviously I decided to take a quick nap then continue studying. Well, My books failed to wake me up. Don't blame me; Blame the books!! 

I squeezed my eyes then I opened them trying to see my mum's face. I whipped my hand over my face saying the azkar of waking up. [1]

(Fact [1] : It is a sunnah to run your hand up down your face when you wake up and say the azkar of waking up)

My mother sighed "Salsabeel, When will you grow up?! There's only half an hour till the Fajr prayer [2]."

(Fact [2] : A true Muslim should always pray on time. Try your best not to fall in Shaytan's traps of 'I am tired now', 'I have an exam', 'I must sleep', 'I think I have a fever' or 'whatever reason'. Salah (Prayer) is the worship that you have to do no matter what and Allah has given you the permission to do it anyway. If illness involved, you can do it sitting, laying down, even with eyelashes if disabled; Depends on your situation. And even if you don't have water for wuduu (ablution), you can do the 'Taymum'. There's no 'But' in missing your prayer on time. Believe me by ALLAH's will, Your sickness will be healed, the exam will be passed as ALLAH will give you everything you want. Don't forget about the Sunnah prayer as it keeps you closer to ALLAH till HE loves you. [ 2 before Fajir, 4 before Zuhr & 2 after it, 2 after Maghrib & 2 after Ishaa]. Start NOW.)

Mum questioned "Did you sleep like that all night? Your head is stuck between the books. How do you even sleep like that! I am totally done with you. You're turning twenty and I thought college will make you more mature but no, you still act like a child and..."

I looked at her with a soft expression "Umi (Mum), please. I have an exam today. [3]"

(Fact [3] : When a Muslim talk about future; near or far, They should add إن شاء الله [In shaa ALLAH] by the will of ALLAH.)

I took a deep breath "I was really tired so I slept without even noticing"

She shook her head "Let me guess, you've an exam every day!" said with sarcasm.

I always do that but I really have an exam so I smiled at her with an evil smirk as I got up from my place and attacked her with a hug kissing her head "Do you know how much I love when you make fun of me! I know you work hard for us and I love you very much"