Introduction

NOTES: THE CHARACTERS AREN'T REAL. THE EVENTS AREN'T REAL. THE STORY AIMS TO GIVE LESSONS THROUGH SITUATIONS THAT CAN HAPPEN TO REAL PEOPLE IN REAL LIFE. DON'T PLEASE READ THE STORY IF YOU HAVE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS IN THAT TIME IN DEAN OR LIFE AS WE WILL BE ASKED ON OUR TIME IN FRONT OF ALLAH SO PLEASE DON'T READ EACH CHAPTER LEAVING A PRAYER, ANY ACT OF WORSHIP TO ALLAH OR A USEFUL THING; AN ISLAMIC OR A LIFE MATTER.

IF SOMETHING IS WRONG IN THE STORY THEN I DID A MISTAKE AND PLEASE INFORM ME AS I AM A HUMAN AND I CAN GO WRONG.

I HOPE IT GIVES SOME PIECES OF ADVICE TO YOU AS REAL PEOPLE THROUGH DIFFERENT LESSONS. I AM NOT LYING TO YOU IN THIS STORY, I TOLD YOU IT'S NOT REAL EVENTS NOR REAL PEOPLE AND YOU KNOW IT TO BE FREE FROM LYING IN FRONT OF ALLAH.

_________________________________

FOR AN EXAMPLE; 

A fictional character named Salsabeel, 19 years old. 

She loves kindness, prefers to always forgive. It's not for a show, That's how she is and how she loves to be.

Full of dreams, seeking for aims. Tries her best in religion, with her parents, with everyone around her and everything she does. One dream of hers was a pious Muslim man who will treat her right and help her in religion.

But the wind doesn't always move how the ships desire. Here She is; in her own wedding looking at herself in a mirror barely seeing in front of her through tears. Coldness starts to creep in. It is a new life that she doesn't know its secrets but what it shows doesn't look good.

Well, He helped her father; Good but that's it.

He's already married to someone else. So, She is the second wife. In his forties maybe or maybe not but still there's a hope he's a good man, right? 

It will be easier if he is. 

There's just that feeling she already has towards him; it runs through her blood buried well in her bones, just can't help it. A feeling she rarely had in her life; Hate.

Khalid; Another fictional character. A famous business man just came from nowhere to destroy all of her plans. A man marrying on his wife maybe for the child he didn't have. A man who asked for her in return of his help, A question mark shaped her own answers. Hate is just understatement. 

Will she fight a battle she didn't sign for? Will she always hate Khalid? Is he a blessing or a test?

 Find in 'I Hate You More'

____

Copyrights are saved for this story. I am not allowing anyone to copy it nor translate it at all without asking me first. The story is a total fiction and if it's similar to someone you know or anything, It must be just a coincidence. I hope you learn from the story the good things and leave the bad things.

May all of you have the pious good spouses. 

This story is for anyone if it will help them.