What about the others?

Nightmare P.o.v 

It has been two days. I'm worried about my Ruru. Yes, I took the nickname Blue gave her but it suits her and I miss her a lot. I wished that I could sens her but something's keeping her out of my reach. I'm at blues house to check on Glitch but I got hungry and walked out to get something in the fridge only to see a note. (In case you forgot what there stod...)

'Blue you're the only one I can tell this to because I know you won't try to stop me. I got a new task since Ink stopped creating AU's. I have to find and collect Artifacts but this time I don't have to kill. I promise to come back but not now you can show this note to my brother and anyone that won't go and search for me.

Error'

My Error trust that Little, Energetic, And Disgusting BRAT MORE THAN HE TRUST ME?!? Oh, wait he just don't want me and rainbow asshole to search for her. 

Ink P.o.v

My Erry has been missing for a few days. I wonder where she is but most of all do I hope she's alright. I walked around in a pocket AU when Mafia came out of the blue.

"Ink, Did you create a female Sans?" He asked. There's no female as far as I know

"No, I hav-" I said but cut myself off. I forgot about Error!

"Where did you see them and no their not my creation," I said seriously. Mafia looked shocked He had never seen me this serious. I need to find my Erry before someone hurt her.

"At the lap in my AU Grillby said he saw her and she could smell the poison he added to the drink he made her," Mafia said. Someone Tried To POISON MY ERRY!!?! I made a portal to Mafiatale Before Mafia could say another word and jumped through. I looked around all the monsters knew who I was and therefore refused to attack they also knew that I created them. I opened the codes to see if My Erry was here. I saw a small fragment of codes that glitch indicating that Erry was here but just left. Where is she now?

Blue P.o.v

I sat beside Glitch and comforted him. He has been crying none stop the last few days. He misses his sister. 

"I wish this never happened," He said. this was the first time he said something in a long time. I looked at him.

"What never happened?" I asked with a saddening.

"The resets they made everyone at home Insane, I was the last sane one and I'm on the edge too," He said. I didn't know what to say. They all remember the resets in his AU.

"The worst thing is that they began to blame Error for the resets occurring," He said

"Why?" I asked sadness showing in my voice.

"She remembers them later that the others did with a few hours, They became jealous of her being able to have peace for a few hours and fought that since she can't remember them right away they thought that it was her fault, But since killing and torturing her over and over didn't work did the throw her in the core," He cried out. I cried now. How can Ruru have lived with that? 

"Blue I need you to do me a favor," He said after some time. He voice was deadly serious. I looked at him with confusion in my eyes.

"In my AU you go insane when the blue lines go white, the brighter the lines the closer you are. I need you to kill me if mine ever goes white, I know this is a lot to ask for but please I can't continue like this," He said crying harder.