4.

All I can do is stare at my phone in shock.

Olivia: I have a lot of questions right now...

Like for example how did he get my number?! But then on the other hand I don't really care how he got it.
I tap on his profile picture. Its a black and white picture of himself, facing sidewards. His perfect jawline is portraied well, every hair is in its place.. just a perfect picture all in all. And what is my picture? A band photo of metallica. Not too bad, but nothing compared to Corey's model picture.

Corey T.: Wait

Wait for what?
Suddenly my phones starts buzzing, making me jump and drop it on the floor.
Corey's voice appears.
"Hello?"
"Jeez you scared the living hell out of me" I chuckle.
"Didn't expect that, huh?" I feel him smirking through the phone.
"No, I really didn't. Whats up?"
"Oh nothing, nothing. Just wanted to hear your voice."
He... what? My head goes blank with astonishment. My mouth fails to find words.
"You there?"
"Uh... uh... yeah, sorry. I just..."
Corey chuckles through the phone.
"Made you speechless there huh. Well. Its late. I'll see you tomorrow. We could get lunch together if you'd like."
"Yeah, sure!"
"Great, good night Livy"
"Don't call me that" I mumble.
With a last chuckle he hangs up.
I fall back on my bed, trying to make sense to what just happened, but really, it's impossible.

I stare at my plate at lunch, stabbing my potatoes over and over again with my fork until they are nothing but potato mash.
Jonathan is sitting across me, studying my potato murder.
Today hasn't been a good day. Anna has been talking to Luke about me apparently using her and whatever. Then one kid threw up while playing soccer and of course I had to clean it up. Jonathan helped me, thankfully.
That's when I look up at him again. He's still looking at me, a concerned look in his eyes.
"Is everything ok?" His voice is higher than usual when asking this. I wonder if he's ok..
I just nod and continue eating my mash.
I haven't seen Corey all day either. After last night I would actually like to see him. But on the other hand I really don't. Just because he gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling I can't explain by just looking at him. But then again, Jonathan gives me that feeling too. Security. Which is weird because I have known them both for like 4 days and it feels like 4 years
The sound of bagpipes snap me out of my daydream. I look around for the cause of it, but I can't find anyone playing bagpipes. Am I hallucinating? Am I going crazy already? Is it the sun that got me imagining an Irish bagpiper in the cafeteria?
"Sorry, I will have to take that call" Jonathan takes out his small cell phone and starts babbling away with the homo sapien at the other end of the line.
At least I am not insane. That would be it. Imagining an Irish Folk band in the cafeteria. Why does this scenario not seem that unlikely though?
"No, no, no I am just eating lunch at work with her... Head, no. I said NO!" Jonathan discusses with the so called "Head" at the other end of the line.
"Because she.. No Brian for good gods sake.. Yes that was a song of ours..No I don't think she wants to...." Jonathan looks at me and smiles a crooked smile.
I raise an eyebrow.
"Hold on.... Liv, I am sorry. My friend and band mate Head is on the phone and wants to talk to you, would you like to? No? Oh too bad" He turns to his phone again.
"I never said that I didn't" I tease.
"OK, bye Head. Sorry didn't hear you there, Liv" He smiles a cocky smile at me, knowing exactly what I have said.

The next day was boring. We were actually supposed to have a barbeque but it was raining buckets so we had to stay indoors and play board games and paint with our groups. I am just starting a painting of my own when a figure sits down next to me. Expecting it to be Jonathan I ask "Have you had enough of the kids?"
"No, I've had enough of our silence". The female voice startles me.
I turn to look into Anna's green eyes which are staring back at me like shimmering emeralds in the sun.
"Look, the main reason I was staying away from you was because I was jealous. I still am"
"Jealous? Of what?"
She sighs. "From the first day on you were so close to Corey, even though he was mine to take care of. I mean, you have the tracksuit freak and I have the hot country boy, how its supposed to be."
For a moment I loose my ability to speak. What did she just call Jonathan?
"Ok, look, SWEETY. I can live with you calling me a freak, but if you call Jonathan a freak one more time, I can assure you, you won't see your little country boy ever again. He is one of the most blessed, kind hearted and sensitive human beings on this planet and he in no way deserves a wanna be bitch like you to call him a freak. I hope that's clear"
I stand up and walk in Jonathans direction across the field when I feel a hand tucking on my shirt.
"Can you do me a favour?" Its Anna again. Who does she even think she is?
"What is it?"
"Can you try to make Corey like me? I have a crush on him and that would really make my day. I mean, you're my best friend right?"
I just look at her in disbelief. Before she could even finish the question I've already parted with her, walking towards anywhere far away from her.

A/N: Hey dear readers, if there even are any lol. I know this chapter might be a bit boring, but I promise it will get better. I hope at least. If any of you could maybe give me a feedback on the story so far, that would be amazing! <3