Act Of Fate

We head to her room to get settled in. Her dorm looks bigger than my old one but it could just be because it has less clutter. She shows me around and then I unpack. We share a room which is different. In my last dorm I had my own bedroom separate from Emma. We make pasta for dinner and sing along to Hayley Kiyoko on my IPod. What lesbian doesn't low key have a crush on Hayley Kiyoko?

Evelyn is a lot more talkative than Emma as a room mate but maybe it's because we have more in common. We are both gay, we have the same style and we take the same class too. To be honest she is really nice to look at which is an added bonus. She has an almost symmetrical face and has lots of piercings too. We eat our freshly made pasta at the wooden table by the window 

"I have one question for you but you don't have to tell me."she says 

"What is it? " I ask.

 "What did you dream about the other day." she says just loud enough for me to hear. Now her, my fresh start wants to know the details of my personal dream. I don't know why but I feel compelled to tell her. Something about her makes me want to open up and tell her my life story and I don't hate that idea. 

"I was dreaming about Emma" I choke. I look up at her and she smiles. 

"Was it sexual?" she asks. 

I blush "Not really. I just thought she was cute. Which I guess she is but on the inside clearly not." I shuffle my feet under the table.

"She is cute, I agree. I'm so sorry she was mean to you, I didn't expect it from her". I look at her and take in her beautiful complexions, she is so dreamy. 

"I didn't expect it from her either. But it's okay, I'm glad I moved, I get to spend time with you." she blushes when she hears my words. I think I made the right decision about moving and I can already tell it wont be so bad.