My past

...Picture above is Alex...
________________________________

When I said that my favourite person to spar with is Alex I mean that he is very good at fighting. It wasn't for any reason like I think he is cute! Ok maybe a little but it would be too awkward since he is Hunters best friend! But rumours has it that Alex likes someone.

A few years ago I met a lone wolf called Thomas and he was very sweet and he was in danger because a there were these people chasing after him and they called themselves wolf hunters, so I took Thomas to my father and told him that Thomas was in danger and needed our help and I would like him to join our pack. To start with dad was very reluctant about letting him join but after me nagging in his ear for about a week he finally gave in and ever since then Thomas has been so kind and amazing but he isn't my type I have my eyes set on Alex!!
2 months later
It was the night before my graduation and I was so scared I mean who wouldn't be if they had to give a speech. Luckily I don't have to but I don't understand why I'm so nervous maybe it was the fact that I knew my father, brother and his best friends would be there and I have to wear a graduation cap! My hair will be ruined, just kidding I really don't care about my hair.
The next morning
I woke up at 5am this morning,  my alarm didn't go off for another 2 hours but I just couldn't sleep, so I got up with the sun and enjoyed my last few hours as a senior in high school! Before I knew it, we were on our way to Dean Avenue high school for my graduation. I was dressed in a black graduation robe and cap with my hair in a braided ponytail.
As I arrived at school, everyone was lining up to collect the graduates awards and leave senior year behind, I thought to my self was I ready to leave senior year behind with not even a second thought? HELL YEAH! See ya dean avenue!! Although I will miss my friends I was so happy to leaving the place they call heaven I call it Hell.
The only thing I was sad no more angry about was that the Black Panthers stole my mother away from me so she could never see this day, but I knew she was there in thought!

It wasn't an easy 5 years but I did it. As I went on stage I spotted that my father had left but he was on the phone and I instantly used my super hearing to listen and something was extremely wrong.

After graduation something amazing happened I never thought he would ask me but Alex asked me to be his girlfriend and of course I said yes.

I just want to thank odiegreeny for proofreading all my chapters so that they are at the best quality for all of you
~K