Meeting paige

...picture above is Paige...
________________________________
Yesterday was so amazing I graduated from school now I was free. Just kidding I was still trapped in bubble wrap. Thanks dad! Today we are to learn about the new heist we are going on but what I have heard it is the same host that my brother proved to my farther that he was worthy enough for the gang. So I am determined to do the same! I will prove to everyone that I am worthy.

"Listen up everyone this heist is one of the most dangerous heists we are ever going to go on everyone needs to be ready to collect the entail that we need."
"Brooklyn can I have a word with you and Hunter in my office please." Ordered the night howler
I walked up the stairs to my fathers office and to my surprise Hunter was already there.
"Brooklyn you will not be coming on this heist with us it is too dangerous!" Exclaimed the night howler
"What the hell did you just say! It's too dangerous, danger is my middle name. How am I supposed to prove my worthiness to you and Hunter if you won't let me come!!" I shouted.
"Brooklyn listen to dad, it is just to dangerous now go do something I need to speak to dad ALONE!" Bossed Hunter
"FINE BUT IM NOT COMING BACK YOU WILL HAVE TO FIND ME!" I screamed
Storming out the room and slamming the door! CRASH!!
The whole place fell silent.

I went to the woods to clear my head and I thought I was alone but little did I know something or should I say someone extraordinary was out here with me...

As I saw a purple glow I decided to investigate and to my fascination it was a girl with purple telekinesis. Whilst this was happening she started to levertate 5m off the bloody floor!! This girl was tall with brown hair and purple eyes, she looked about the same age as me but she was amazing! As I looked slightly to my left I spotted Thomas who was watching her too. He saw me and waved.

Suddenly, I heard rustling quite far back into the woods but a familiar sent caught my nose! HUNTER!! I was so screwed if he found me but this girl, she wouldn't last a minute, he would kill her. I knew I had to do something so I came out from my hiding spot and when the girl's bird started squawking at me, she immediately turned around and screamed! I told her to shut up other wise they would hear us.
"Who is going to hear us nobody, is out here." She whispered
"I'm not a human, I'm part wolf and I have weapon holograms, my brother is a wolf and him and his friends are looking for me they are about 400m out! They will kill you unless you stay behind me." I pointed out
"Whatttt do iiii do! I don't wantttt to dieee ." The mystery girl stuttered
"Stay behind me they won't hurt me." I whispered

Her gaze went from my eyes, to directly behind and I instantly knew they were here, I turned around slowly and Hunter stared growling at me, revealing his canines. So I did the exact same thing, Hunter knows that only 3 people can calm me down and they are the night howler since he is my father,my mother who is dead and Alex since he is my boyfriend.
Dylan started to get closer to me and the mysterious girl whose name I haven't got yet so I clawed him with my extremely sharp claws, he whined and went back to Hunter.
Suddenly out of nowhere, Hunter  lunges forward at me so as a reflex my hologram ninja stars flew at his keeping his stuck on a tree. My eyes had changed from a nice light grey to a pitch black, I was ANGRY... Dylan took a few step towards me and starts growling therefore I clawed him again. Suddenly, Alex stands up nice and tall towering above me and starts to growl at me and get closer so my face! I try my best to stand my ground but it is no use Alex calmed me down and ordered that I go with them!
"Only if... sorry what's your name?" I turn around to question the girl
"It's Paige!" She answered
"Ok cheers.. only if Paige comes with us ALEX!" I ordered
"Fine and I promise hunter and Dylan won't do a thing!" Said Alex

Paige and her bird followed us out to the clearing...