Day at the Park

Hello everyone! And yes that is my awful art above! I hope you all enjoy this chapter and I wasn't feeling to good so this may be a short chapter.

TKO's POV
I was buckled up and we were getting ready to go to the Bodega. I had but my tail in my lap and played with it. I know it sound like something KO would do but its relaxing. And I didn't except the fact that I like KO, the only person I had talk to it about was that damn science nerd. I had felt my cheeks start to get hot. "Your forehead is very hot TKO" I hear KO say. I had smacked his hand away and said I was fine.

Time skip to the Bodega because I'm lazy as Fu- *demonatation shows up with a belt* F-frick! Lazy as Frick

KO POV
Bye Mommy! I had shouted to her before she left. "Bye my little peanuts, see you after work!" I grabbed TKO's hand and crossed the street. When we got in there I had greeted Enid. "Hey I'm excited to go to the park today" Enid had said. "....hi" TKO had said half heartlessly. Well I had said hi to Rad and had grabbed my mop and so did TKO I had put on my head phones and stared moping

(Play song) I had hummed along with the beat of the song and it was catchy and then I didn't see where I was going and then I had fell. TKO had started laughing and so did Rad and Enid . (End song) I had laughed at my self too.

Time skip to end of work cause I'm tired 😴😴

Enid's POV
We were at the park and Rad, T.K.O, and K.O are just doing random stuff while I sit here and talk to Carol about life and P.O.I.N.T and other random stuff.

TKO POV
Me and K.O where playing and then K.O fell on top of me. He keep apologizing "There's no need to be sorry~" I say. I had started to lick his face and had had started to giggle. Then my face had felt hot and then I had laid next to him and looked up at the clouds. Then I had heard breathing on my neck. I had turned my head to see a sleeping K.O on my shoulder and then we laid there.

Auther~chan's (or Benji's) POV
KO and TKO where fast asleep and TKO heard a flash and Enid and Rad where taking pictures of them. He had teleported in front of them and deleted the picture " AWWW come on squirt, it'll last longer?! " Rad had said."Yeah and we might never see a chance again where you are being so protective over KO!" She said dramatically putting her hand on her face. Then TKO had turned purple and said "n-nope not g-gonna happen"

Well I hope you enjoyed this chapter and sorry in advance that it was so short! I love you all so much stay awesome stay kind and I hope you have a great day or night

Bai~💙💜💕

(This song is cool)