The Rivalry Begins

Guys this might come out later than expected so bare with me.

KO POV
There he is flirting with me "Did you fall from heaven?, cause your an Angel. Angel autocorrected to chicken nuggets 😂. I had blushed at his comment and said "Thank you but I did fall off the porch 2 days ago." He just laughed and I did to. So we had went into the house and I had got my backpack out and TKO, Dendy, and CB did too. So I had the book that we where learning from because I'm the most responsible. "Ok should think we should all read to paragraphs, and I'll help anyone who don't know a word!" I say. "I'll read first!" So the first one is a song.

"Svein walstad an Averøy gir
ærlig, Svein Alsaker Word og smule. Svein walstad hvertfall andre har fordi a shortsen wheil.

Noe Sveins ilder Thom går det med ro og orden og Sverige har vært gjennom flere tiår siden jeg har fått noe svar.

Januar og senest innen utgangen til Norge og i for å komme seg opp og ned i for hit inn i løpet av en rekke andre forhold.

English ver.

She was an average girl she always wore a smile she was cheerful and happy for a short while.

Now she's older things are getting colder life's not what she thought she wish someone had told her. She told you she was down you let it slip by so from then on she keep it on the inside she told herself she was alright but she was telling White lies can't you tell look at her dull eyes.

Tried to stop herself from crying almost every night but she there was no chance of feeling alright summer came by all she wore was long sleeves cause those cuts on her wrist where bleeding through you see. She she was depressed, didnt want to edmit it. Didn't think she fit it, everyone seemed to miss it. She cares on like a soldier with a battle wound, bleeding out from every cut her body consumed.

She had no friends at school, all alone she sat, and if someone was to notice she would blame the cat. But those cuts on her wrist, they where no mistake but noone cared enough to save her from this self hate. Things where going down never really up. Here she is now stuck in this stupid rut.

She knew exactly what she had to do next stand on the chair tie the rope around her neck. She wrote a letter with her hands shaking wild. "Look at me know, are you proud of your precious child!?" She knew her parents weren't the ones to blame it's the world that should bow down it's head in shame.

She stood on the and stared out out the moon, just to think it'll all be over soon. The chair fell down as she took her final breath, it's all over all gone, know she's greeting death.

Her mom walks in and falls down to the floor nothing can take back she just saw. The little girl that she raised was just hanging there her body pail and her face is violently bare. She sees the note and unfolds it care, all she does is stare. "How could this be fair!?" She starts reading as the tears roll down her face.

Dear mom~
Sorry mom but the world is just not my place. I can't stay with this awful race. I tried for so long to fix this and fit in. Ive come to realize this world is full of sin. There's nothing for me here I'm just a waste of space. It a discrace that I was misplaced born in the wrong time and in the wrong place.

In a year you'll forget I'm gone, cause I'm not really something to be dwelled on. That's what they use to tell me all those kids at school so I'm going bye the law majority rules.

Dearest Jayson,
You where the best friend that I ever had. Sorry that I had to go make you so very sad. It's ok though, cause you'll see me soon and when your time just look at the.

Just remember I died in vein and the world around me is the world to blame. Sorry friend but I'll have to go I'm running out of space to right and if you can't. Make it through the night just hold your pillow tight

So to this world
Goodbye

Love Emily Greenbel

CB POV
I was listening to KO sing the words in the book. He sounded so cute and good I started clapping along to the word quietly. As it sounded like he was almost done, he started to tear up some. What is in that book that's so sad?! I look at him and ask "Hey why are you look like your gonna cry?" "Huh! Oh s-sorry *sniff* heh it-its just that the girl at the end committed suicide." He hugs me and started crying in my metal chest, I pat his ears slightly. Then he look up "Thanks." "No problem!" I smiled at him he smiled back. I don't like seeing him cry. I could tell that edgy boi was mad like I care.

Dendy's POV
Wow KO singing is succulent compared to mine. I start to sink into his voice untill I heard his voice start to crack. I tap TKO and told him to look infront of him. He looked to late Combo Breaker had already took care of him. He looked upset and I was too but I didn't show it. I just asked "Are you ok KO?" "Yah now I am." He responded. I could physical hear TKO grit his teeth. "Calm yourself!" I whisper yell in his ear.

TKO POV
Hey he actually sound good, I look to the side slightly bobbing my head to his voice and I hear a sniff but I ingnored it and thought he was just sniffing. Dendy tapped my shoulder and whispered for me to look when ever I looked to the side I see him and that robot junk pile hugging. I start to get mad and grit my teeth " CALM YOURSELF!" She said. "Guys me and TKO are going to go get a drink, want anything?" "Juice please." "Water". "What do you kids need?" "Hey Mom can we please have some juice, water soda and more juice. "Sure sweetie! Also thank you saying please." She gave us are drinks and we came back to them. When we walked in we seen them... KISSING!

JK JK🤣🤣

We came back to find KO sleep. How does he go to sleep so fast. So I put down the water in front of junk pile and I woke up MY KO and gave him his juice. I opened my soda and looked at our clock. Thank Cob it's Friday! I thought. "Heyy~ sense we dont have a school why don't we play some Mario kart!" "Kids don't be too loud I'mma go to sleep and your welcome to anything in the kitchen. " Ok night Mommy! KO said "G'night" I say and she left the room KO got up and hugged her and then went to the kitchen. He came back with a armful of snacks and a wagging tail. He dropped it all to the floor infront of us and sat next to me. Yes! I say in my head. Metal boy looked upset, DONT CARE!. So I get the game started and grab a controller and so did everyone else. GO! flashed on the screen and I was in the lead untill KO thew a banana at me "DAMNIT!"

BAI~