Chapter 2? Lol.

Ayano ran up to Oka's house, and peered through a window next to the door. Oka was on her couch, studying.
"Oh, you won't have to worry about midterms," sinister thoughts circled her head.
"You won't have to worry about anything soon," Her whispers procured actions as she began to pick the lock on the door of Oka's house.
~Ayano x Oka~
Click
The door gently swung open. Ayano tip-toed in, her gaze fixed on Oka. She picked up a black umbrella that was propped against the beige wall next to the door. There was a mat on the inside of the house, with shoes on it. The floor was wooden and reflected the spring sun. She carefully walked behind Oka. Oka continued to study, not even flinching.
"How stupid," Ayano thought out loud.
Thud.
Oka swung around, falling off her black leather couch, her school supplies scattering. She was on the floor, looking up at Ayano.
"W-who are you? I'll show you where the money is! Please don't hurt me! I won't tell the cops I swe-"
She was cut off by a umbrella smacking her on the right side of the head. Ayano didn't stop yet. She thrust the umbrella with all her might, penetrating Oka's left shoulder with the dull umbrella tip.
"AHHHH!" Oka screamed in pain, her eyes wide, blood gushing from her left shoulder. She put her right hand over it in an attempt to stop the bleeding, but it was in vain. There was too much blood. Ayano heaved and pulled it out of her shoulder. Oka fell back, sprawled out on the floor. She didn't move. Her face was pale and her shoulder bright red, her uniform stained with liquid red. She stared up at the white ceiling in a daze. A small pool of blood began to form around her shoulder, and she was on the verge of passing out from blood loss when a sound alarmed Ayano.
"Oka, is everything alright down there?"
It was a woman's voice. Without time to finish the job, Ayano dashed out the door, umbrella in hand. Whoever was home with her would call the police, or even try to apprehend Ayano themselves if they saw Ayano. She couldn't risk going to jail. Senpai would never love a criminal, and how would she make sure he was safe? Her feet pounded against warm cement as thoughts filled her head. She decided that she would have to finish what she started another time. But it would be so much harder now! Oka would have to go to the hospital of course, and it would be hard to get to her there. And she would be careful after this attack. Not to mention all the time she would spend with Senpai before she was eliminated! Ayano continued to run as she heard the unknown lady scream. Her voice was similar to Oka's and was definitely that of an older woman. Perhaps her mother or an Aunt? These new thoughts replaced those of frustration as she hid in a bush. She began creeping back towards the school building, the evening light shining on it. It was 6:37 and all the clubs had ended by now, with few students still in the building, so no one would notice if a girl decided to take a trip to the incinerator kept behind the school. Why the school had an incinerator? Ayano didn't know. It helped Ayano so she didn't question it. Her feet pounded on the swaying grass as she broke into a run once more. She kept sunning until the school was in sight. She walked up to its gates, careful not to be spotted. Sighing, she slipped into the isolated perimeter. The incinerator was rusty, and a ray of light was reflecting off the metal surface. Quietly, Ayano tip toed to the incinerator. She opened the lid slowly, and gently dropped the red- stained umbrella in. Next, she let go of the lid and removed her bloody clothing, so that nothing was left but her white undergarments. She dropped those in as well, closed the lid, and started the incinerator. She crept to the locker room. Opening the still unlocked door, she slipped through. She quickly unlocked her locker and removed her uniform for P.E, putting on the sweaty outfit. She then left the same way she entered, and began to walk home, the night air cool against her skin. Ideas were swirling through her mind. She would visit Oka in the hospital, pretending to be a friend. Next, she would inject Oka with a lethal poison. Oka would have to be sleeping for this to work though... she would find a way to put it in her food instead. No, that was too risky. If she was the only visitor at the time she would be a major suspect. Maybe give a friend of hers chocolates, and tell them to give it to Oka. These chocolates would be poisoned. No... a sudden thought made Ayano replan everything. Oka had seen Ayano's face. It was only a matter of time before the police came looking for her. Ayano would have to eliminate Oka before Oka woke up, or told anyone about what had happened. She didn't have time to wait for the next day. That was a luxury. She needed to kill Oka now.