o. ━━ darling daughter dearest

*。☆。
★。\|/。★
˚ ₊ ♡ ❰ NATURALLY ❱
*✧ ─── ❝ ❪ DARLING, DAUGHTER DEAREST ❫ ❞
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ACT ONE  ── the unicorn disaster  🐍 ⁺⑅

      *。☆。★。\|/。★˚ ₊ ♡ ❰  NATURALLY ❱ *✧ ─── ❝ ❪ DARLING, DAUGHTER DEAREST  ❫ ❞▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ACT ONE  ── the unicorn disaster  🐍 ⁺⑅

═════════ ☆•° °•☆ ═════════
DREAMERS DUOLOGY ⋆ 🐉.
♯ ❝ MAY I BE EXCUSED
THE PROLOGUE ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
˚ ₊ ♡ 1989 ─── year six
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

⠀. *   ✦ .  ⁺ ✦ .⁺  ˚
. *     ✦ .  ⁺   .
✦ .     ⁺ ⁺ ✦

IT IS A UNIVERSAL ACKNOWLEDGED FACT THAT MARIE-CLAIRE ROSIER IS NOT TO BE MESSED WITH, or the consequences will be severe— and no, they are not kidding, she will smother you in your sleep if given the opportunity. There was also no doubt, the posh looking, silver-tongued redhead was not quite happy with that reputation, but she was thought to hold on—or more so show she is superior to anyone lesser than her (— if you're not a pureblood you're not worth much really. ) So the Slytherin girl has perfected her polished glares and folded hands and crafted a facade of dusty rose cheeks and ruthless remarks as a proper lady of the Rosier household should.

     Yes, Marie-Claire's childhood may not be the most appealing one to outsiders, but to her, it was everything that mattered. She abided her parents wishes like it's gospel spilled from the lips of the likes of Salazar Slytherin or even Merlin himself. She prides herself in being the perfect daughter and a respected member of the sacred twenty eight. And while it may not leave many choices for the girl to make herself about careers, friends or even possible suitors, she knows her parents have her best interests at heart.

And there is no reason to complain about anything when her parents spoiled her from the moment she could breath, never once did she not get what she wanted and she was always put first by her doting parents. She grew up in a vast mansion surrounded by the countryside and house elfs fullfiling every request.

But sadly, it was also a lesser universal acknowledged fact that Marie-Claire had one fatal flaw that did not fit into her lifestyle. Her profound love of creatures of all natures was something she quietly kept to herself and tried not to show at any occasion.

The sheer amount of lectures the girl had, had when she chose to keep Care of Magical Creatures going after her third year at Hogwarts was enough to confirm that even her curriculum was already mapped out for her.

To her luck, she was allowed to follow the lesson as long as her other subjects (— defence, potions and transfiguration most importantly ) would not suffer because of it.