ii. ━━ never been wrong

*。☆。
★。\|/。★
˚ ₊ ♡ ❰  NATURALLY ❱
*✧ ─── ❝ ❪ NEVER BEEN WRONG ❫ ❞
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ACT ONE ── the unicorn disaster  🐍 ⁺⑅

 *。☆。★。\|/。★˚ ₊ ♡ ❰  NATURALLY ❱ *✧ ─── ❝ ❪ NEVER BEEN WRONG ❫ ❞▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ACT ONE  ── the unicorn disaster  🐍 ⁺⑅

═════════ ☆•° °•☆ ═════════
DREAMERS DUOLOGY  ⋆ 🐉.
♯ ❝ I'D LIKE TO THINK I AM
CHAPTER TWO ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
˚ ₊ ♡ 1989 ─── year six
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

⠀. *   ✦ .  ⁺  ✦ .⁺  ˚
. *     ✦ .  ⁺   .
✦ .     ⁺ ⁺ ✦

MARIE-CLAIRE HAS CRAFTED THE PERFECT FACE OF INDIFFERNECE OVER THE YEARS AS SHE SITS IN ONE OF THE compartments further down the train for these kinds of moments. Levius is staring her down like she just had set Merlin himself aflame, trying to find all the answers he is looking for through her eyes. She shows know signs of acknowledging him as he looks at her questionably because of their earlier encounter with the Weasley clan and the chase one of the redheaded blood-traitors gave her.

"Will you stop looking at me like that you git." Her façade cracks for a second, (--as it only does around her closest friend ) as she sets her narrowed eyes upon him—eerily looking like her father in that moment that even Levius can't help but avert his eyes towards the window.

"Just wondering why that redhead was chasing you like my little brother chases that boisterous Malfoy kid." In true Nott fashion, Levius fires back coolly, hands folding on his lap.

Marie scoffs, not even attempting to explain anything and instead she leans down to grab Meeko off of the ground to bring her feline companion closer to her chest.

It is silent for a moment, until Levius once again breaks the silence , "You still taking that atrocious class this year?"

The redheaded beauty knows immediately what class her friend is speaking so distastefully about. "I am actually." A small smile adores her face as she thinks about the upcoming term. "Father has allowed me to continue it in my fourth year, so I will no throw away my progress now."

"What progress?" The dark skinned boy scoffs, "All you do is wait for Kettleburn to lose another limb."

Marie shakes her head, soft laughter spilling from her mouth like a little melody that birds sing in the morning. "Only you would think that's what we do Levy."

"isn't it?"

Marie bites the inside of her cheek, if she is honest most of the time everyone waits anxiously when Kettleburn brings another potential dangerous creature to class, expecting the man to actually lose another body part. But she would never admit such thing out loud.