B&A - Spin the Bottle

Couple(s) - Barchie
Season - 3
Episode - 10
Credit for Prompt - Barchie_Apahart

All of Riverdale is on edge. With the constant presence of serial killers, the teen residents failed to prepare for the test that will determine their future. Two of the towns victims sit in Archie Andrews bedroom.

"How bad is it?" Archie asks the studious blond who is biting her lip to keep from frowning. "That bad?" He groans. "You made an 800," she looks at him with her hazel eyes. "That's not hopeless Archie." "No," he stands up with a great amount of force, "there's just not enough time."

"Betty I'm f&#@ed." He pulls at his dyed brown hair. "Hey," she stands up and pulls his hands away from his locks. "Do you trust me?" She asks him. He stares into her eyes. The eyes that used to look at him with a hidden love. Her eyes always pulled him in. They were and are his obsession. Are they green? Black? Blue? Today they are a mixture of green and black.

"Yes," he finally says. "Come," she reaches for his hand before turning and pulling him to his bathroom. Her left arm hooks in her purse. "Sit," she commands. He sits on the edge of the tub and she pulls out a box of red hair dye.

She pushes him to the ground. "Take off your shirt. It's a little messy." He looks up at her. His head is by her thighs and he can smell her intoxicating scent. Her blueberry body wash, the tide pods that wash her clothes, and the lavender she sprinkles in the dryer.

Hesitantly he reaches for the bottom of his shirt. He waits for her gasp or a reaction to his scared body. It doesn't come. Her eyes are filed with concern but she doesn't ask. "Lean back," she slides on gloves and opens the box.

Messaging the dye into his hair Archie moans as she massages his scalp. "The passage most strongly suggests which of the following about Greg's attitude toward the Professor?"

Archie thinks back to the last passage he read. Betty's hands massage his scalp. "He's not resentful or depressed...." he moans once more as she circles her thumbs above his ears. "Mmm So not A or C," she states as she rinses his hair.

"The other choices are diligent or eager to please," she washes out his hair. "Well he's not really... um—wait doesn't it say in the second paragraph that Greg answers every question and asks for extra work. D. Eager to please."

"Yes! See all you have to do is narrow it down to two choices and you have a 50/50 shot." Archie squeezes his eyes closed as he thinks of another time where he has two choices and he might have chosen wrong.

"What if I messed up Betty?" He asks. "Then it will be fine Archie. All you have to do is retake it." She wraps his towel about his head and tucks it in place. "But that's the thing Betty I can't." Betty studies the redhead. "What's going through your head Archie?"

"Betty," he moves his body so that he his facing her. She is sitting in the edge of the tub and him on the floor. She picks of the gloves and tosses them in the trash. "I think I made a mistake that night." She waits for him to continue.

"While I was away I was in a cabin in the wilderness. A bear attacked me," he places his hand over the long cuts across his chest. Her own hands rest on his. "Betty I hallucinated that I was playing G&G, and I had to fix my past mistakes. I killed Hiram Lodge." He waits for the fear to form behind her irises, but it never does.

"Everything went wrong. Everything," a year forms in his right eye. "I wish that I could just go back." "Go back to when Archie?" Betty asks wanting to know when everything went wrong. What was the moment that changed everything?

"That night at the party with Veronica and Cheryl. That night when we played spin the bottle," his words bring her back to that night. The night where her child like heart was crushed. "I wish that the bottle would have landed on you Betty Cooper."

Her heart stops. The sound is sucked out of the room as Archie awaits for her reaction. "Why?" She asks, "Just because of Hiram?"  "No," he shakes his head. "Betty I have—" he chokes up and bends his head down. The towel falls to his lap.

Betty rubs it in his hair before tossing it aside. Archie Andrews sits before her with slightly reder hair. "I have been through hell and a journey like that really puts things into perspective." "Archie," Betty rubs his cheek with her thumb. His eyes catch hers, "I fear that I will make the same mistake again."

He moves to his knees in between her legs. He lays the body wash bottle on the toilet seat and flicks it. Both the boy and girl next door watch as it spins and lands on them. "Can I kiss you Betty Cooper?

FYI if any teens are reading this SATs should not be this stressful. If you make a mistake or dislike your score you can retake the test as many times as you like! Now I would begin taking the test your junior year in High School (this allows adequate time to raise your score).

Additionally, your SAT and ACT score is not everything! A student with an okay score can and sometimes will be chosen over a perfect score student, because they applied early, have rigorous courses, community service hours, essay writing, and/or take a diverse set of classes.

Just don't be stressed. It's just a test after all.

Okay ,rant over. ❤️ love y'all ❤️

Short but sweet.
Votes = More Chapters
Comment your wishes!