The hunt begins

(A few weeks of spending time in the hidden place the group gets jumped and Flame is left with a wound in his chest next to cookie who is sadly dead) "well well well... What a sight to see isn't it Vanessa" says Grey cockingly. "Y-you monster!" Chokes Vanessa while she tends to Flame and Kawaii. "Oh baby I would not want you to be taken away from me now would I" says Grey smirking as he has his hunter group kidnap Vanessa as Flame slowly gets up. "You better *grone* bring her back or the old hunters will kill your group Grey!" Scolds Flame "what they going to do Flame curse me for life ... HA!" laughs Grey. "Lord help you when i can hurt you I will END YOU!" Shouts Flame. (They knock Flame out and he wakes up in a grand bedroom that is apart of the castle of Cainhurst and home to the Vilebloods or immortal beings that will help those who are worthy of being helped. Flame walks into the throne room to see queen Adina whom he kneels in front of) "Queen it's a honor to be graced in your presence" says Flame. "No need to kneel down Flame I asked my gaurds to find you so the pleasure is mine" says the queen. "Queen is my friend kawaii alive?" Asks Flame worried. "Sadly no... She died telling my gaurds what happened and she was hovering over your body whimpering cause she said you were like family to her" says the queen. "Oh... *Flame looks down* thanks for bringing me to this place. (A gaurd runs in) "QUEEN WE ARE UNDER ATTACK!" shouts the gaurd as a arrow impales his heart. "Flame please provide your services of death to the attackers" says the queen. " * Flames eyes glow a blood red and his tail and ears come out* let the hunt begin" Flame says darkly and he walks out of the throne room and walks out to the battlefield. ( After 5 long hours of fighting Flame comes face to face with his sister who is sadly under control of the church and follows orders given by Grey... Upon finding this out Flame is pushed into a outrage and knocks his sister out and kills Grey... After killing Grey he takes his sister into the castle... Her unconscious body swaying in his arms as he asks for her freedom from the healing church... The queen agrees to help but Flame has to go on a adventure to save his sister... Will he prevail or will he die? Find out in the next chapter)