Chapter 1

Aphmaus POV...

I was walking to lunch with Kawaii~Chan, Kaitlyn, and Zane, when I saw Aaron, he was talking with a girl, and naturally, I got jealous.

She had nee long, peach hair, squared of bangs covering one eye, whilst the other was an dark, brownish orange. She was small, probably my hight.

"So, it so weird to be like this now..." I heard the girl say... Like what?!?! I thought. "I KNOW! One second  we were neighbors and now were-" I cut of Aaron by hugging him from behind.

"Hey Mr. Grouch!" I said to him... You see... that morning when I saw him in the morning he was really grouchy, so I've been calling him Mr. Grouch.
"Hey Aph, I was just talking to Mizuki. As of today, she's my step sister!" At those words, I let out all of my jealousy, seeing that my chance of dating Aaron wasn't gone.

"Oh, hi! I'm Mizuki, you must be Aphmau,  Aaron won't stop talking about you...'Shes amazing!!!' And 'Shes beautiful!'" She laughed, and whent on about what stuff he had said about me, while he tried to shut her up. She was really nice!

===TIME SKIP TO AFTER SCHOOL AND AFTER SHE MET EVERYONE===

Mizukis POV

It was the end of the day, and I was on my way to go get Aaron. When I finally got to him, he was with his group of friends, which I met at lunch, I noticed that... he was all beat up!!! I started walking over to him with a angry face. "M-Mizuki?...Let me exp-" Befor he could continue talking I asked him in a stern voice "Who.Did.This?" When I asked this, he didn't answer, and everyone else looked scared. "FINE... I'll find out myself." I turned away, and heard a group of boys talking about beating up Aaron. I walked over to them, Aaron and hisfriends following me.

"Hey!!! Are you the idiots who beat up Aaron?!?!" I questioned them. All of a sudden,  the 'Group Leader' put his arm around my shoulders. " Why yes pretty lady, say...your quite the cutie!" At those words I let out my ears and tail, grabbed his arm, and flung him over my shoulders, making him land in front of me. I put my foot on his chest, and threatened, "If you hurt him, or ANY of my friends or family again I WONT hesitate to react, and I wont go easy on you..." the whole time, keeping a stern face.

"WHO! SHES A KITSUNE!!!!!That's so rare... and really strong!!!!! Let's get going," one of the many boys said, and just like that they all ran of

~~~~●~~~~~•~~~~~●~~~~~•~~~~~●~~~~

Sorry it's so bad, first book.... anyways, BTW Kitsune means fox girl...shes one of the last of her kind.