The new kid

( Alex POV )

I was running and running as the man got closer to me then a died end and he had me trapped. Then he stabbed me right in the chest and I was in so much pain but I died fright there. Right here my life is over and I can go back. I woke up all sweaty it was just a bad dream thank god. I want to the bathroom and turned the shower on then took my clothes off and got in I washed over my cuts in my arm yes I cut ok the would is fucked up. After the shower I got out and got dressed in a BVB shirt and skinny jeans. I went downstairs for breakfast which was egg. My tries to make me eat. After the food I was forced to eat I walked to school and when I got there I went to the go to the my locker but Jet and his 2 big friends Ray and Sam came up to me. Jet picked me up by my shirt i was easy to pick me up I'm a stick. "Hey loser where you going" Jet asked. I closed my eyes and he yelled at me then he punched me. He throw me and I hit the wall. Ray and Sam started to kick me. I closed my eyes cuz I was in so much pain. "Hey stop it your hunting him" This kid said. Then I was being picked up and I opened my eye and saw the most nicest blue eyes ever and that hair. I was put down. "You ok kid" He said. Y... Yes I'm good. The bell range and he was about to leave. Hey wait what's your name? "Jazz" He yelled as he ran away. I love that kid. Wait did I just say I like the new kid. I did not see him anymore that day but I thought about him all day and dreamed about him too.